Chapter I

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Author's Note: Welcome everyone to the second book of my Naruto male reader insert series. Yayyyyy! Now I'm sure they'll be some new readers here, so I advise you to go read the first book. And, no, I'm not going to do a Dragon Ball Z recap (unless some commenter wants to make a Spark Notes summary or whatever). Anyway, yeah, it'll probably be in your best interest to go read the first book. With that out of the way, I present Book 2.

Yugen stared at the form of (Y/N) in the testing tube. His long, white hair had grown even longer over the past two and a half years due to no one cutting his hair. His eyes were both closed, and the breathing mask covered most of his face.

The past couple of years had been very successful. All of the cells had been injected into (Y/N)'s body, and he showed no signs of any side effects.

Yugen: <thinking> His body must be used to it now.

The hooded woman sat down at a table and flipped through a book. She thought about all that transpired.

Her accomplice had shown up a few times over the few years giving her information on the going-ons of the world. He warned her about Minerva who was on to their plan. She had even figured out that (Y/N) was not an actual member of the Uchiha Clan.

Yugen had to applaud her ability to piece small information together. Her accomplice wanted Minerva dead, but Yugen had thought otherwise.

Yugen: That woman can still be of use to us. So what if Konohagakure finds out the truth about (Y/N)'s true family? It's inconsequential. After all, I am returning him to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Her accomplice was taken aback by her declaration and furiously asked her why.

Yugen: The true powers emerge only when he feels strong emotions. It's only natural as that's how all humans are. He has a strong emotional bond to that village, and we can use that to our advantage. The more he sees his friends in danger, the more his true power will awaken. Leaving that woman alive will only benefit us in the long run.

Her accomplice seemed unconvinced, but simply stated that he was no scientist and left her to continue her work. Yugen was grateful, but it was only natural they would trust each other after thousands of years of working together.

Surprisingly, almost a year later, her henchwomen had brought her a surprise in the form of Minerva. The red haired woman had glared at Yugen, angrily.

Minerva: So you're the one who's experimented on (Y/N)? You bastard!

She tried to rise and strike Yugen, but her minions held her back.

Yugen: <smirking> It seems we meet again, Minerva. Welcome to my hideout!

Minerva: What are you planning?

Yugen: I am merely giving him more powers.

Minerva: But why? Why do this to a child? He's not some experiment for you to toy with! And these women, too. You've experimented on all of them!

Yugen: Yes, you are right about that. These women that serve me have been experimented on. I gave them the powers to turn into bat-like creatures. And yet they don't leave, do they? That's because they either willingly chose to do this, or they had nowhere else to go.

Minerva: That doesn't excuse what you're doing to (Y/N)! You killed his biological parents in Kusagakure, didn't you?!

Yugen: Heh. I needed a newborn. His parents were only in the way.