Chapter IV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The group continued trekking through the forest. Sakura took out a food pellet and ate it.

Kakashi: You know, those food pellets are only for emergencies. And a girl at your age should especially be careful with the high fat—

Sakura ignored him and hurried ahead of him, leaving Kakashi confused.

She went over to where Naruto and (Y/N) were.

Sakura: Guys.

Naruto: Yeah?

Sakura: So tell me, you've met him before, haven't you? Itachi Uchiha. And he's after Naruto now, isn't he? You know, it's not like I just spent my time training these past two and a half years. I stole in Lady Tsunade's library and snuck out of the village as much as I could. And now one of the things that bothered me more than anything else finally makes sense. The person that Sasuke wanted to kill... It was his older brother, Itachi, wasn't it, a member of the Akatsuki?

(Y/N): Yes. That's the reason he left the village. He saw Orochimaru as a way to obtain power. But all Orochimaru cares about is Sasuke's body.

Temari: <thinking> Okay, that came out way more sexual than I think he meant it to...

Sakura nodded.

Sakura: And we only have six months left to stop him. But Orochimaru used to be a member of the Akatsuki himself. All I'm trying to say is we can't give up. The closer we get to the Akatsuki, the closer we are to finding information about Orochimaru. And the closer we get to them, the closer we are to Sasuke.

(Y/N): So there's been no word from either Sasuke or Orochimaru these past couple of years?

Sakura: <shaking her head> No. Nothing. All of Orochimaru's hideouts are abandoned, or at least the ones we've found. There could be hundreds of them that we don't know about.

(Y/N): <gritting his teeth> If only I had been there. I could've helped you all find out more about Sasuke's whereabouts. But instead, I made you all worry about me. No doubt some people even thought I was dead. And it's not like I even doing anything meaningful over the past two years. I've completely stagnated. I'm no stronger than I was two years ago.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Kakashi: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I was captured by the same bat women we encountered at Kaneshiro's mansion after I attempted to block Naruto and Sasuke's attacks.

Naruto/Sakura: <shocked> What??!

(Y/N): I was taken to their leader who placed me in a comatose-like state for two and a half years. She was experimenting on me like she did before.

Sakura: Before...?

(Y/N): After Itachi massacred the Uchiha Clan, I was saved from death by the leader, a hooded woman named Yugen. She experimented on me and then dropped me off near Konoha, where Kakashi found me. The experiments completely took away my memories which is why I had to be placed under a damn Genjutsu to finally remember my time as a part of the Uchiha Clan.

Naruto: No way...

(Y/N): It gets even worse... I'm not an actual blood-member of the Uchiha Clan. I was born in Kusagakure with two completely normal people as parents. But then Yugen came and killed them before stealing me away. That was the first time I was experimented on by her. I was an experiment three damn times.