Chapter XXXIX

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Sasuke shrugged (Y/N) off of him and glared at Deidara and Tobi, his Sharingan active.

Deidara: Sharingan, eh... He really is Itachi's little brother. You were only able to kill Orochimaru thanks to Uchiha blood, hmm? You're just blessed with good genes, so quit acting so smug!

(Y/N): Sasuke's literally done nothing...

As he said that, Sasuke leapt towards Deidara and Tobi, closing the distance between them in a second.

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Never mind.

Deidara jumped up to avoid the swing of Sasuke's sword, but Tobi was hit.

Tobi fell to the ground while Deidara jumped onto a tree branch.

Sasuke: One down. Now, chatterbox, you're going to tell me all about Itachi.

Tobi got up, completely fine.

(Y/N): What the...?

Deidara: What are you doing, Tobi?! Don't let your guard down with this brat just cuz he's a kid!

Tobi: His teleportation jutsu makes him too fast for both of us!

(Y/N) appeared behind Tobi and slashed him with Crimson in its katana form. It passed harmlessly through him.

(Y/N): What?!

Tobi jumped away from (Y/N), waving his arms around.

Tobi: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! A little warning next time!

(Y/N): What? I'm trying to kill you. Why would I give you a warning?

Deidara pulled out multiple tiny clay balls and held them in his hands.

Deidara: Stand back, Tobi.

He threw the balls at Sasuke and (Y/N), and made a hand seal.

Tobi took off running, screaming, as the clay balls took the shape of spiders.

Sasuke used Chidori Senbon and shot the needles at the spiders, taking every one out.

Some landed limply around Tobi, who looked frantic.

Tobi: WAAH!! Time out, Senpai!! Don't detonate yet!!

Deidara glanced at Tobi just as (Y/N) jumped behind him, Crimson raised upwards.

Tobi: Senpai! Behind you, behind you!!

Deidara tossed a clay spider up and detonated it, causing an explosion around the two.

Tobi: Senpai!! <crying> He was strict, but a good partner... I shall never forget you about you, Deidara-senpai!

Sasuke didn't say anything.

Deidara landed on the ground next to Tobi, looking annoyed.

Deidara: Will you shut up?!

Tobi: Oh, you're alive?

(Y/N) landed next to Sasuke, looking pissed.

(Y/N): <to Sasuke> Oh, so my partner doesn't cry for me?

Sasuke: What? I knew you would survive that. You're not that weak.

(Y/N) pinched Sasuke's cheek, causing the younger boy to yelp.

The white haired male had his Sharingan active in his left eye.

Deidara: <growls> So he has a Sharingan too... I guess if he's Itachi's brother, but why only in one eye?