Chapter XIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. He felt his left eye.

(Y/N): A Sharingan? But how?

Sakura: I-I don't know...

(Y/N): It must've been that woman. She was experimenting on me for years. I'm not a biological member of the Uchiha Clan so there's no way I could've naturally developed one.

Sakura: There's three tomoe in it.

(Y/N): Really? Usually when it first develops, there's only one like with Sasuke.

Sakura: Well, if it's an artificial one, it could be that that lady was trying to speed up the development. But can you use all of its powers?

(Y/N): I don't know, but knowing that lady, probably yes.

Sakura: But why would she give you a Sharingan?

(Y/N): No clue.

He seemed to think of something right then and there.

(Y/N): Unless... she wants the Sharingan to evolve into something greater...

Sakura: The Sharingan can evolve even more?

(Y/N): During the Chunin Exams, I remember Minerva telling me about the different dojutsu that exist. Apparently, the Sharingan has one further evolution.

Sakura: And you think that's what the woman wants you to get?

(Y/N): Maybe... In any event, trying to figure out her motives is futile since who knows what the hell her plan is or what she's thinking.

Sakura touched his cheek and stared at his Sharingan.

Sakura: Even if you're not related by blood, I'm reminded of Sasuke when I look at you with a Sharingan...

(Y/N) frowned and looked at the ground.

Sakura took her hand off of his face and leaned back against the tree. As she placed her hand down, it nudged Sai's bag.

Sakura: <thinking> That's right. I forgot...

She took out Sai's picture book and opened it. As she flipped through the pages, she gasped.

(Y/N) gave her a worried look as she motioned for him to look. She also called Yamato and Naruto over.

They looked at the book.

Naruto: Weird pictures.

Yamato: Sai drew them?

(Y/N): What an out of place centerfold.

On the right page was a drawing of Sai without a face holding out his hand to the left page which was completely blank.

Sakura: This seems to be the tale of the two boys drawn on the covers. Each boy's adventure begins separately, starting with the cover at either end, then going inward, but there's no dialogue or text at all.

(Y/N) looked at the book.

(Y/N): The black haired boy is clearly Sai. And on his side of the book, it looks like he's fighting different opponents on every page. See? He's holding the equipment of the enemy he fought on the prievous page.

Yamato: So the story is about Sai defeating various enemies...

Sakura: And taking their weapons and armor, like spoils of war.