Chapter XXXIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Naruto and Murai glared at each other.

Murai: Hmm... You look like someone I should know about...

Naruto: Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

Murai: Who are you?

Naruto: <confused> Naruto Uzumaki...?

Murai: <gasps> Uzumaki—? So that's why you're here! This is the destroyed village of your ancestors!

Naruto: Yeah, you could say that. But are we gonna fight or just talk?

Murai: <hand sign> Wind Style: Dust Storm!

Naruto: <smirking> Now we're talking!

...

(Y/N) threw a bunch of debris away from him. He picked up a crushed book.

Sakura: Hmm... What is that?

(Y/N): Don't know. Maybe it could be useful to whatever the hell Minerva's looking for.

He opened the book. Immediately, there was a drawing of two people shaking hands with two symbols over each person's head.

Sakura: That's the Uzumaki Clan symbol over the person on the right.

(Y/N): And if I remember history class, the other is the Senju Clan symbol.

Sakura: The clan of the First and Second Hokages!

(Y/N): Minerva did tell me that the First Hokage married someone from the Uzumaki Clan.

Sakura: So is this representing a marriage pact or something else entirely?

(Y/N): It does seem like the Senju and Uzumaki had close ties with each other, which is why the First Hokage married an Uzumaki.

Sakura: It does look like that.

(Y/N): The First Hokage's wife was also the first Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails too.

Sakura: <shocked> No way!

(Y/N): Yes way. At least, that's what Minerva said, and I don't have any reason to doubt what she says.

The white haired male flipped the page and a drawing of the Nine-Tailed Fox was seen.

Sakura: I guess after one of their own became a Jinchuriki, the village became, uh, is "proud" the right word?

(Y/N): Don't know. I was around when that happened.

Sakura: To think this clan existed, and no one told us anything about it at the Academy.

(Y/N): You'd think Lord Third would've told Naruto even some of this, but from Naruto's reaction to this, nope.

Just then, Sai landed next to them on a giant drawn bird.

Sai: (Y/N)! Sakura!

Sakura: Sai? What is it?

Sai: Naruto and I ran into those bat women!

(Y/N): Bat women?! Yugen's followers!

Sakura: What are they doing here?! And where's Naruto?!

Sai: One of the two women flew away to tell someone about us, and Naruto stayed behind to fight the other one.

(Y/N): Shit! Does that mean more of them are nearby?