Chapter XI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

At the inn, Yamato, (Y/N), Sai, and Naruto were sitting in the men's hot spring. Sakura was in the women's.

Half of Naruto's face was in the water, and he had a white towel on his head. Yamato sat on his right, and (Y/N) sat on his left. Sai was sitting next to (Y/N).

Yamato: Ahh... Naked like this with no secrets from each other. There's nothing like it for bringing people together is there?

When he got no response, he made his creepy fear face at the three.

Yamato: <threateningly> There's nothing like it, is there?

Naruto: <scared> Right! There's nothing like it!

He quickly stood up, backing away from Yamato.

Sai: What do you know? Looks like you do have some balls after all.

(Y/N) snorted, while Naruto jumped back into the water again, blushing madly.

Naruto: <shouting> Mind your own business! Damn it! You're always balls this, balls that! You're so annoying!! 💢

(Y/N): <laughing> Oh, this is gold.

Laughing was then heard from the women's side of the hot spring.

Naruto: Great, now look at what you've done! They're all laughing at me thanks to you!

Sai: Well, at least you brought a little joy to Sakura's day. Try to look at it like that.

Naruto: That's right, Sakura!

He then made a pervy smile.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and stretched his arms.

Yamato: All righty then. I think I've soaked enough for one day.

He got out of the springs and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Naruto, meanwhile, was slowly moving over to the wall that separated the men and women. The pervy face was still on him.

Sai: <to (Y/N)> What's Naruto doing?

(Y/N) opened an eye and immediately knew what the blond boy was up to.

(Y/N): Naruto! What do you think you're doing?

Naruto flinched and turned to look at (Y/N).

Naruto: <shaking his head> N-N-Nothing! I was just moving away from Sai, that's all!

(Y/N): Master Jiraiya really has been a bad influence on you.

Yamato: Let me share an interesting story with you, Naruto. Once when Master Jiraiya was young, there was one incident that nearly cost him his life. He fractured six ribs, both arms, and suffered several ruptured internal organs. Supposedly, Lady Tsunade did it to him. Her strength was astonishing. It all happened because he did precisely what you're contemplating right now. I wonder how Sakura would react.

And with that, he walked inside.

Naruto was left sweating and shaking. He stayed like that, not moving at all.

(Y/N): What the hell is up with him?

Sai: Maybe he was scared to petrification.

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> Uh, sure, Sai.

After a while, both Sai and (Y/N) climbed out of the hot spring. They wrapped towels around their waists and looked at Naruto who was still frozen.

Sai: Hey, Naruto. Naruto! <to (Y/N)> He's not responding.