Chapter XXI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N), Sakura, and Naruto walked out of the hospital the following day.

Sakura: Boy, your recuperative powers never cease to amaze me, Naruto.

The two noticed that Naruto was thinking about other things.

(Y/N): We've had everybody looking for him everywhere. Sora might have left the village.

Naruto: No way. I've got a strong feeling Sora's still here in the village somewhere.

Sakura: Maybe so. Anyway, try and get some real rest tonight.

Naruto: Right.

That night, (Y/N) and Sakura were walking toward the Hokage Residence.

(Y/N): You know, Sakura, my offer's still up.

Sakura: The offer to help me learn new jutsu?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Sakura: <smiling> I'd like to do that sometime. Although, I kind of want to do it by myself.

(Y/N): By yourself?

Sakura: I want to learn to do things on my own. I'm tired of having to rely on others to help me with things. So... I want to try to learn more jutsu by myself. And if I can't...I'll ask you, okay?

(Y/N): <smirking> Got it. I'm sure you'll do great.

Just then, the sound of glass shattering was heard. The two Shinobi turned and saw Sora and Naruto jumping out of the Hokage Residence window as the power in the village went out.

(Y/N): What in the—?

Sakura took off running.

Sakura: They were in Lady Tsunade's office!

(Y/N) ran after her.

When they got inside, they hurried towards Tsunade's office.

Sakura: <shouting> Lady Tsunade!

(Y/N): What hap—?!

His face smashed into Tsunade's chest, muffling his voice.

Tsunade: Sakura. (Y/N).

Sakura's face broke out in a blush when she saw (Y/N)'s face in Tsunade's boobs.

Tsunade grabbed the white haired male's shoulders and scooted him aside. He was holding his nose.

Tsunade: Sorry, I can't talk right now. I've called an emergency meeting of all the team captains.

Sakura stared at Tsunade's office. It was a wreck.

Sakura: What happened here, my lady?

Tsunade: Sora tried to kill me.

(Y/N): What?!

Sakura: No...

Tsunade: You two stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes.

...

Tsunade sat at her desk while (Y/N), Sakura, and Shizune stared out of the windows.

(Y/N): So the village is on a Stage Two security threat, huh?

Sakura: I can't believe Sora actually tried to kill you, Lady Tsunade.

Tsunade: Well, it happened, and you must accept that. Naruto and Asuma are currently pursuing him.