Chapter XXXVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Even though Sasuke readied his sword for battle, it was Jugo who struck first.

Jugo: Piston Fist!!

His left arm enlarged, turning into a piston as he attempted to ram it into (Y/N).

The white haired male jumped into the air to avoid the attack.

He slashed Crimson at Jugo in return, but the orange haired male blocked parried the slash with his arm.

Immediately after that, Lee leapt into the air at Suigetsu who raised his Executioner's Blade to block Lee's kick.

Tenten pulled out a scroll, summoning a bunch of weapons that launched towards Karin.

Karin anticipated the attack and dodged each weapon.

Karin: Hey, whoa! I'm not a fighter!

Suigetsu clashed with Lee before both of them jumped back away from each other.

Suigetsu: <scoffs> Yeah right, Karin. I don't even like you, and I don't buy that.

Lee kicked at Suigetsu again, who blocked it with his weapon.

Karin: Shut up, moron!!

Tenten charged towards Karin, spinning nunchucks in her hands.

Karin ducked under a swing and punched Tenten in the stomach, pushing the brunette back a bit.

Tenten: Ow... That kinda hurt...

Karin: Just shut up and die!!

She thrust her arm out and three glowing chains emerged from her body, shooting towards Tenten.

Tenten: What the hell—?!

She was overwhelmed by the chains and pummeled by them.

Suigetsu gawked at Karin's attack.

Suigetsu: Whoa... That's impressive, Karin! I didn't know you could do tha—ACK!!!

Lee kicked him in the face, causing his head to burst into water.

Lee: <shocked> Whoa!! My kicks liquified him!

Suigetsu's head formed back.

Suigetsu: Nah. It's just my Liquefy Jutsu.

Karin: Idiot! Don't get distracted!

Tenten rushed forward and whacked Karin on the head with her nunchucks, causing the red haired girl to cry out.

As the others fought, Neji stared at Sasuke.

Neji: We never really got the chance to fight during the Chunin Exams.

Sasuke: I don't have time for this.

Neji: Well, you're not getting out of this situation without a fight.

Sasuke sighed before rushing forward. Neji activated his Byakugan and did a palm thrust.

Neji: Eight Trigrams Air Palm!!

Sasuke used his Sharingan to avoid the attack and swung his sword at Neji.

Neji pushed the sword away with his hand and did a spin kick, hitting Sasuke, who blocked the brunt of the blow with his arms.

The boys had to separate when Jugo nearly ran into them, trying to attack (Y/N).

(Y/N) covered Crimson in lighting and charged at Jugo, slashing his chest.