Chapter XXX

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) and Toyama stared in shock and horror at Three-Tails.

They watched as it crushed some large creature that looked almost humanoid.

(Y/N): Hold on—! What's a Tailed Beast doing out here?!

Toyama: Three-Tails is the only Tailed Beast without a Jinchuriki... We must've crossed into its territory!

(Y/N) noticed a blue beam up on a cliff that was shining up into the sky.

(Y/N): What the hell is that?!

Toyama: It seems to be fighting something...

The Tailed Beast jumped onto a shoreline and started shooting Tailed Beast Balls at random pieces of land.

(Y/N): What's it doing?!

Toyama: One's heading right for us!

The two quickly flew away from the Tailed Beast Ball, which hit right where they just were, creating a huge explosion of water and air.

(Y/N): When did it notice us?

Toyama suddenly attacked (Y/N), sinking her claws into his torso. (Y/N) yelped in pain.

Toyama: I don't care about that! I still need to kill you!

(Y/N): Bastard...!

He punched her in the face and blasted away from her.

The two continued to clash with each other while flying as they got closer and closer to the blue beam.

(Y/N) held out his palm at Toyama after stunning her for a split second.

(Y/N): Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack!!

Toyama shrieked as a barrage of large chakra fists continuously punched and batted at her.

She was thrown into the forest, disappearing from view.

(Y/N) flinched when he felt his chakra slowly disappearing.

(Y/N): Damn—!

That's when he noticed a large number of Shadow Clones rushing towards Three-Tails. They kind of looked like...Naruto!

He watched as the Tailed Beast easily destroyed all of the clones with one swipe of one of its tails.

(Y/N) noticed the real Naruto standing on the cliff next to the blue beam.

(Y/N): Naruto!!

The white haired male landed next to his friend, immediately going back to his normal form.

Naruto: <shocked> (Y/N)?!! What are you doing here?!

He gasped when (Y/N) stumbled forward. The blonde ninja caught him.

(Y/N): It's a long story... What are you doing here?

Naruto watched as the rest of his clones were easily destroyed by Three-Tails.

Naruto: It's also a long story, and I don't have time to explain.