Chapter XXXII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The group of Konohagakure Shinobi had returned to the village a day ago.

On the way back, Yukimaru had run off, and (surprising everyone) Naruto had decided to let him go.

(Y/N) and Minerva were filled in on what the mission was and what the hell even happened that the Three-Tailed Beast would show up.

Apparently, Yukimaru was a test subject of Orochimaru, who had sent out a team led by a woman named Guren to bring Yukimaru to the Land of Hot Water where the Three-Tails resided. Yukimaru had the ability to partially control the Three-Tails, and it seemed that Orochimaru wanted the Tailed Beast or something.

In the end though, Guren and her team all died, and Yukimaru, who was extremely close to Guren, got upset and caused the Three-Tails to go on a rampage, which was where (Y/N) and Toyama appeared.

Naruto had confided in (Y/N) that he thinks Guren survived the battle, and that's why Yukimaru disappeared, because he found her.

A touching story, really. But (Y/N) didn't really have time to think about it, because he was too preoccupied on the fact that he might not be human soon.

Team Kakashi and Minerva watched as Tsunade and Shizune ran several tests on (Y/N)'s cells.

Tsunade: There was an inkling in the back of my mind of this being a possibility, but I just didn't have the time to test it with the huge shitstorm that followed after Asuma's death.

Sakura: What do you mean, Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: First was the two Akatsuki members, Hidan and Kakuzu, which you guys took care of. Then was Orochimaru apparently going after a Tailed Beast, which you guys also took care of. Good job, by the way. And in the middle of all that, reports of more girls being kidnapped around the Five Great Shinobi Nations, especially in the Land of Fire.

Minerva: What? More girls?

Naruto: What does that mean?

(Y/N): Yugen's followers or whatever you want to call them are all women. She must be trying to get more.

Tsunade: I've been bombarded with demands and requests to investigate all the kidnappings, and I've sent out multiple teams of Shinobi to do just that. It's why Neji wasn't on the Three-Tails mission.

Shizune: We just can't send out too many Shinobi, or else our village won't be well protected.

Tsunade: Like I said, it's all just one big shitstorm right now. <sighs> It just pisses me off.

Kakashi: We understand. We're plagued with three dangerous enemies all at once.

Tsunade nodded. She brought out a microscope and placed two microscope slides next to it.

Tsunade: Anyway, on this left slide is (Y/N)'s normal human cells, and on the right one is the alien cells. I just need to put them together, and we'll see what happens.

Naruto: Ugh. All this science stuff is hurting my head.

Sakura: This isn't even that hard to understand.

Naruto: Mm...

Sai: I could lend you a book on science.

(Y/N): You're reading science books now?

He smiled slightly.

Tsunade placed the slide with the two cells together on the microscope and looked at it.