Chapter V

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Itachi stared at the group, coldly.

Sakura: Who...?

Kakashi: So soon?

Chiyo: He's... Those eyes...

Naruto: <angry> Itachi Uchiha!

(Y/N): Dammit.

Chiyo: Itachi... Yes, he's the boy who murdered his entire clan.

Itachi: Long time no see Kakashi... (Y/N)... Naruto.

Naruto: Who do you think you are?! You come for me, kidnap Gaara... I'm gonna take you out!

(Y/N): I didn't think we would meet again so soon. <thinking> What a bad time to be stagnated power-wise.

Itachi moved his hand, which caught the attention of Kakashi.

Kakashi: Nobody look directly into his eyes! It's dangerous!

(Y/N): Yup. He has really powerful Genjutsu.

Sakura: Then what are we supposed to do?

Kakashi: Read his movements by watching his body and footwork. Itachi's Genjutsu is Ocular Jutsu. Basically he seizes his target with his vision. You'll be okay so long as your eyes don't meet his.

Sakura: So my Genjutsu won't work against his?

(Y/N): I don't think so, especially against the Sharingan.

Sakura: <grits teeth> This is not gonna be easy.

(Y/N): Of course not. He's a member of the Akatsuki.

Chiyo: The Uchiha Clan... I haven't gone up against the Sharingan in a long time. But you needn't be afraid. Several tactics can handle Ocular Jutsu.

Naruto: Well, what do we do?

Chiyo: When there's two or more of you, one acts as a decoy, and then the others attack continuously from the Sharingan's blind spot.

Sakura: I get it...

Naruto: There's some old age and wisdom for you!

(Y/N): <sweatdropping> Uhh... you really want to talk about battle tactics in front of our opponent?

Kakashi: If it's regular Genjutsu level, that's fine. In this guy's case, it's a little more troublesome.

Chiyo: What?

Kakashi: He uses Mangekyo Sharingan. It's more powerful than the original Sharingan. If you're caught in his Ocular Jutsu, he has you instantly. It has nothing to do with whether you can defeat Genjutsu or not.

Itachi: Well done, Kakashi. You've learned from experiencing Tsukuyomi, the Nightmate Realm, only once.

Kakashi: That's not all. After using that Ocular Jutsu, you were spent and tried to wrap things up and leave. That Jutsu requires a considerable amount of chakra. And it seems there's quite a risk to your eyes too, Itachi. Tell me, how much of your eyesight have you lost?

As he was talking, he exposed his Sharingan.

Itachi: Kakashi... are you...?

Kakashi: Anyway! I dropped my guard last time. But I learn quickly. I don't make the same mistakes twice.