Chapter VII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Sasori stared at the two puppets.

Sasori: What do you expect to do with them now? I made them. I know their workings inside out.

The puppets' hands were touching. Chiyo slowly pulled them away from each other, revealing thin wire on their fingers.

Sakura: <thinking> Wires?

The two puppets then leaped forward, slicing the jumble of puppet arms and the left hand of the Third Kazekage puppet off.

The three puppets brought out swords and other weapons and clashed for a few moments before both puppet masters pulled their puppets back.

(Y/N): I've never seen a 1v1 between puppet master before...

Sasori: This is becoming a nuisance. Better speed things along.

The mouth of the Third Kazekage slowly opened. A swarm of dark specks emerged from it.

(Y/N): What the hell is that?

Chiyo: As I figured, that puppet can use the Third Kazekage's own jutsu. It's the most feared weapon in Sunagakure: the Iron Sand.

Sakura: Iron Sand...?

Chiyo: It's one of the Third Kazekage's original jutsu adapted from one used by the former host of Shukaku. It can mold magnetic sand into any shape forming the perfect weapon for every situation. The Third Kazekage was graced with a special physical constitution that allowed him to convert his chakra into magnetic forces.

(Y/N): Oh, dear.

Chiyo: Sakura, (Y/N), you two get away from here. I'll take care of this.

Sakura: What?!

Chiyo: I did not expect this. You're no match for him now, not with this card in play.

As she was talking, the iron sand separated into countless small, bullet-sized objects.

Sasori: Too late. Iron Sand: Scattered Showers!

With incredible speed, the sand pellets shot towards the three ninja. The Mother puppet pushed Sakura and (Y/N) out of the way while the Father puppet extended its arms and created a chakra shield around Chiyo.

(Y/N): <thinking> The sand was so fast, I almost didn't have time to react!

The arms of the Father puppet began to rattle as they turned black and withered.

Sasori: Heh. A jutsu you shouldn't just block. You should know you have to dodge it. Is that it? Saving the kids is all you could manage? <chuckles>

The Father puppet crumbled to the ground.

Sasori: The iron sand has seeped into the doll. So long as I have the magnetic powers of the Third Kazekage that thing can't last.

(Y/N) stood up and glared at his foe.

(Y/N): So we just have to break your puppet then!

Immediately, his white hair grew longer until it reached his feet. Two small horns slowly protruded through his head and both of his eyes turned pure white.

Chiyo: <thinking> What is this chakra I feel coming from him? I've never felt anything like this before...

Sasori: <frowning> Looks like you'll be some trouble.