Chapter XLVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Pain stared at the two boys, calmly. He did not look intimidated in the slightest.

Pain: The power of Nine-Tails. Rage summons him forth.

Naruto was surrounded in dark red chakra and six tails could be seen. Bones started to form on Naruto's arms, spine, and head.

Pain stared at (Y/N), who looked like an alien. His Sharingan had changed as well.

Pain: This one has a strange chakra... He's not human.

He locked eyes with Naruto and (Y/N), unfazed.

Pain: Do you hate me? Do you still think people can ever truly understand each other?

Naruto roared.

Pain: As you wish. But in the end you will find that my pain is still greater than yours.

(Y/N) hovered over the ground and raced towards Pain. White bones emerged from his palms, and he swung those around, trying to hit the Akatsuki.

Pain avoided them and even grabbed one, snapping it in two. Meanwhile, strange chakra began to wrap itself around Naruto.

Pain: A sealing jutsu?!

Naruto's clawed hand snatched Tsunade's necklace that was around his neck and crushed it. He was free from the sealing.

(Y/N) pierced Pain with the white bone, just as Naruto leapt towards him.

Pain: Almighty Push!!

He used it on Naruto since Pain thought that he was the most dangerous of the two.

(Y/N) withdrew his bone from Pain's stomach and floated above him.

Pain grunted as Naruto fought back against the repulsive force. The ground began to crack and exploded under the Jinchuriki.

Naruto broke through the force, throwing Pain backwards.

Pain: <thinking> He withstood Almighty Push...and shoved me back with the recoil...

The Akatsuki member flew into the wall of the crater. Naruto followed and started creating a Tailed Beast Ball.

(Y/N), meanwhile, closed his eyes, focusing his chakra into his palms. A gray bone began to emerge from his right one.

Pain: Universal Pull!!

A rock structure rammed itself into Naruto as he was making the Tailed Beast Ball, creating a huge explosion.

When the dust cleared, the upper half of Pain's Akatsuki cloak and his headband were gone. Under the rubble, Naruto was unharmed.

Pain: <thinking> Nine-Tails' power... Magnificent!

All of a sudden, (Y/N) descended down in front of Naruto. He shot out a gray bone.

Pain just barely managed to dodge it. It lodged into a piece of rock, which crumbled into dust.

Pain: <thinking> Disintegration?!

(Y/N) flew at Pain, holding out his left hand.

(Y/N): Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack!!!

Massive fists of chakra pummeled Pain, throwing him high up into the air.

Pain: Such offensive might...

He recovered and landed on the ground. He began to run into the forest around the destroyed village.