CHAPTER 1

A yawn escaped my lips, everything around me was played in a slow-mo video, hearing my fellows tapping their nails on the desk waiting for the bell to ring which was even more frustrating, I should have listened to Lila this morning and shouldn't have gotten high. 

The fact that me saying I should've listened is enough to tell I am high as fuck. Looking at the clock seeing only 2 minutes were left for my lunch break then I get to see the beautiful person present on this earth.

 MY WIFEE.

 Yes you heard it right my wife, now if sober me was here right now which isn't the case, would have said that...... you know what just check it out by yourself, by the way, I am Sira, Sira Greenaway. 

Briiiinnggg, there I have my freedom in my hands, getting up taking my bag to the cafeteria to fill up Mr Gaston, yes I have a name for my stomach. Why don't ask me. And yep I am weird.

Mr Gasto started making rumbling sounds making me embarrassed in the hallway. You see when I am hungry my senses will be at a high peak which makes me smell the food serving in the cafeteria which is sweet with a tinge of sourness and spicy burgers with crispy fries as a side dish and yes I am a foodie I eat a lot and work out which by god blessings I have a body people would die for but I don't show because I don't want people to die to get it.

 I hope you did nevertheless my luck is the worst thing in my life nothing can go correct. 

The most popular queen bee of my school stook her leg out which made me stumble and lose my balance and I fall. 

Damm talk about embarrassment.

In seconds my friends or you can say my brother and sister were right by my side helping me out and looking around everyone were laughing including her my WIFE (see still high).

 Standing with a group of teachers laughing at what happened a few seconds ago. Well she was looking hot tho. Wearing a nice black pencil skirt which now perfectly outlines her ass and a white tucked in shirt with high black pencil heels giving her a nice height and her chestnut brown color hair up in a messy bun holding up by a pencil.

 Her whole outfit shouts not to mess with her, now I know what you are thinking, yes she is my teacher and yes I like her a lot. Since the day I laid my eyes on her. I am not going to lie but I felt a sad feeling covering my heart like a blanket by seeing her laughing at me. OUCH....

Then I looked at the bitch who was the reason I fell. 

I was feeling a bit ashamed and embarrassed but being me, I dint show my sadness and started laughing with them which kinda shocked them, and then let me quote you what I said

" If you need me to fall for you, you don't need to stick your leg out just say it"

THIS BITCH

.........

Seeing the time on my watch, I realize I still have 15 minutes to class so, of course, I had to utilize my time efficiently rigghhttt. RIGHT.

Blowing out smoke rings in bathroom stalls was one of the common things I would do in school. The taste of the smoke, sweet and sour together lingered in my mouth for a while before I blew it out and sigh in satisfaction of my consumption with cookies as a side dish with a pinch of magic powder on top of it (YK what I mean righhtttt). Suddenly hearing a piercing loud noise in the hallway was indicating classes are starting and my free time is over. But it's my Wife's class. Best class.

Walking in the hallway towards my destination was a difficult job, it felt like I am a character in a video game and there are obstacles that aren't letting me reach my destination, now the obstacles that weren't letting me reach were my legs, my legs, and lastly not my legs I look behind me to find the reason of me tripping myself for fucking twice a day.

 "ahgghhhh, a fucking trashcan are u serious" I grumbled.

I heard a sound behind me which causes me turn back and there you go Lila standing there laughing at my pathetic self, which causes me to glare at her with high wasted eyes. 

"Are you glaring at me?" she says while giggling.

 "Yes," I say trying not to show that I am not angry even though I am a bit. 

"Not working, now what are you doing here don't you have a class to attend," says squinting her eyes at me trying to understand and examine my behavior.

"Oh you know I was just being helpful and thought of  helping out Mario to find it's princess in a fucking trash can. I think you can ask the trashcan where to find the princess since you both are related," I say with a smirk on my face knowing very well that she will stop laughing by the end of the sentence, and guess what ladies and germs (no offense to men species) she just did that.

The next thing you know Lila was grabbing my arm and dragging me with her in a hallway going towards the second right classroom. She was going to speak something but stopped mid sentence and turned her head and started sniffing at my direction and looked at me. 

" YOU ARE FUCKING HIGH SIRA" damm she was loud but who cares

 "nooooooooooo, of course not why would I be high during school, and where are we going? ". 

I am not that dumb enough to invite my death to myself by admitting that I am in fact high.

 " Dumbhead it's Miss Bitchy's class are you sure you are not high," she says while staring at me which let me tell you were working but wait a sec– did she just call my "wife" BITCH.

THIS BITCH IS DEAD AND YOU GUYS ARE not invited because I don't know you, you don't know me why would I wait a minute I am going off track, back to KILLING MY BSF.......

I pull my hand away from her and stare at her squinting my eyes a little to look a bit intimidating but of course, I won't. " Did you just call my WIFE a bitch How Dare You". 

Lila's facial expression changes and that my friend is a story of how I fell into my friend's trap, dude she is smart. But I am confused should I be happy that she is smart or scared that her face says clearly that I just got caught. 

Long story short wait short story long yeaaa I got a smack at the back of my head which might I add was painful damm she is strong and 3 minutes got wasted in her explaining me and lecturing me while I was imagining how I could use this time instead of listening to her than to my wife who is in the classroom and waiting for me, who am I kidding she wasn't I could hear her voice which meant class has started.

THANK YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND RECOMMEND SOME THINGS SORRY IF U SAW ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES I SWEAR I USED GRAMMARLY.