Chapter 37

"Mmmmmm" I moaned, well not my fault that this pizza is just awsome. "Sira can you not moan, Please" Lydia said. 

"OH well I am sorry that this pizza is just amazing and tasty. Where did you order this tho"

 "It's just a new pizza restaurant; I spotted its pamphlet yesterday morning on the doorstep with the newspaper. Since I am aware that you enjoy trying out new pizzas, I kept it." 

"There aren't enough words to express how much I love it". I said

 Around my remark, the entire group at the table laughed. 

I asked, wriggling my eyebrows, "Diana, what did you do on Valentine's Day with Sarah?" and earned a slap on my right hand from Lydia. 

"WHAT, I just wanna know." and shrugged .

 "Nothing much just you know I gave her a surprise gift took her out on a date and had sex for 3 hours." she said and Sarah spit out her water because she was shocked with the deep details Diana said about their day. 

I just laughed off and high fived Diana. Sarah kicked Diana under the table. "Ouch, babe it's just Sira chill. She walks with hickeys all over her neck in school and at the headquarter."

 Now it was my turn to kick Diana under the table. "What the Fuck dude."

 I looked ahead Lydia was blushing oh so now she wants to blush what happen to boldness.

 "Well everyone should know that she is taken and should be jealous that she is and I am proud of it." There is the Lydia I know now. I just shook my head and continued eating my pizza. 

People a life tip you can always let your girlfriends and boyfriends wait but never let your pizza wait because cold pizza means you have commited a crime by killing your tasty delicious pizza. Understood. 

"Guys come on eat fast we gotta sleep, and wake up early. I love my sleep, ask Lydia if you don't believe me." 

"Are you sure you wanna sleep Sira and not do any funny business" said Diana wiggling her brows at me. I turned to face her. "As if you will not do any funny business with your girlfriend before you sleep." I shot back.

 "Both of you shush Diana in the room now" I let out a chuckle.

 "Damm submissive much Diana. Bottom" Diana started walking towards me I stood up too although Sarah came in between. "Diana don't make me repeat myself" 

"But Sarah" she argued.

 "Diana Lydia will take care of her and I will take care of you okay" Oh Shucks Lydia. I looked at her and she was glaring at me. "Sira room now." I heard Diana laugh, I looked at her "Fuck off will ya" i said glaring at her.

 "Sira" she said my name again in a deep voice.

 "Going going, Damm woman chill out" 

"She will when you give her your pussy" Diana said laughing and ran to the guest room. 

I heard Sarah groan "I am dating a child for god sakes."

 "Tell me about it" she turned around and found me standing near the staircase "You are still here" said Lydia. "Okay okay going" and ran upstairs not before hearing her say "Both of us are dating a child." 

  I shouted back "I am not a child" 

"Now I am coming to get you" said Lydia. 

I could hear footsteps on the staircase. I stood on the bed grabbed a pillow and waited for her to open the door. I was ready in 1....2.....3 and "PILLOW FIGHT" I yelled and threw the pillow at her.

 " Siraaaa, What is this"

 "What, are you sure you were a teenager or you just popped out a vagina as an adult. This is known as Pillow Fight Lydia, you play with pillows during sleepovers you know." I said as if explaining a child how to play pillow fights. 

"Oh really, now well then this isn't a fair fight you see I don't see any pillow in my hand now do I?" she said placing her right hand on her hip and raising her eye-brow.

 " Ohh right well wait a min" I turned around to grab a pillow to throw at her but I heard some shuffling and saw her coming towards me which made me scream and run away from her. I was standing in-front of her. 

"That's cheating Lydia you cannot do that" I said whining and stompted my foot on the floor like how a kids do when they don't get what they want.

 "Well you see Sira I make the rules in bedroom don't I" she said walking towards me slowly. 

"Lydiaa no, you stay there" I started moving away from her as she was walking towards me. Right now all there was a bed between her and me. I looked at her you could see a mischevious in her eyes. 

"Lydia I am sorry, okay let's just forget it and go to sleep no pillow fight okay" 

"Now Sira where is the fun in that" she said and ran towards me to get a hold of me. I ran away screaming her name "Lydiaaaa, NO sorryyyy". But to my luck she got a hold of me and lifted me up in her arms and threw and I mean softly and gently threw me on the bed and straddled me.

 I looked at her chuckling a bit "I am sorry"

 "Ohh now you are sorry, well apology not accepted. Try harder" she said and started tickling me oh no not now.  "Lydiaaaa okay okay I will let you control in bed."

 fuck now I am dead

"You sure" she asked "Yes yes I am sure" I said out of breath. She looked at me and leant down and kissing me softly bringing up her hands cupping my cheeks while grinding herself on me. I felt her soft slender hands caressing my cheeks while she licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I allowed her. Slowly I started moving upwards towards her and held her by her hips and spanked her. She let out a low and sexy gasp which made me wet even more. I took a hold of her hair and pulled her backwards to have access to her neck and sucked on it while roaming my hands on her body stopping at her breasts and kned it. 

Gosh these tittes will be a death of me for sure. 

I felt her hand grabbing my neck slightly putting a pressure on it for me to gasp and kissed me hard. I could feel her smile against our lips, before I could go even further I heard moaning sound a different one. Different one

 I stopped and moved my head a bit for Lydia to stop and look at me. " Did you hear that" 

"what" she questioned.

"A moaning sound Lydia" 

"Babe both of us are in our moment a sexy one which you stopped by the way"

 "No Lydia it wasn't yours or mines a different one." Before she could say we heard it again. She looked at me "See I told you." And it clicked like a fixed puzzle it was them. 

"Ughhh Sarahh Yes" moaned Diana. 

"Ohh Godd no no no" I laughed and layed back on bed.

 "They are having sex hahhaha" 

"Stop it Sira"

 "What our friends are having sex and Diana is a screamer ohhh god now I have one more reason to tease her." 

"Don't stop Sarah, don't stop yes Sarahh harder baby" I laughed even more until it was hard to breathe and Lydia slapped me on my stomach and laid her head on my chest. 

As an instinct I moved my hand on her head and played with her hair. She let out a yawn " Awww are you sleepy, what happen to us having fun" 

"Later baby I am too tired"

 "Okay goodnight" I moved a bit to kiss her on her forehead ."I love you Lydia soo much"

 "I love you too Sira more than you" 

"Impossible". 

"I promise you I will protect you and keep you safe at all cost Lydia I swear. I don't want to loose you ever" She moved a bit and lifted herself up and carresed my cheek "I know Sira you will always be there for me at all cost, now sleep"

 "Yeaa Goodnight soon to be wifey". And continued to do play with her hair until sleep captured and lured me into.