CHAPTER 14

Two days have passed nothing has happened. The last two days she has been quiet. It's like she has shut herself out with everyone. The bell rang indicating it's lunch time yippee but, before that I would go and visit my soon-to-be wife to see if she is okay. 

I walked slow so everyone would be out and I can talk with her alone. I reached her desk and I was gonna ask a question before she beat me to it.

 "What do you want Sira" see no emotion, nothing okay Ouch.

 " Umm.... Are yo..you Okay" I asked a bit scared because I don't know her mood right now. 

" I am Fine" she kept it short as if she din't want to talk. 

Then I realized the bracelet I gave her was missing and there were slight cut marks on her right wrist.

 "Where is the bracelet, did some steal it or snatch it. There are marks" I said everything in one flow. 

"I don't know, it must have fallen somewhere in the house." she said again and looking at me and kept it short. 

"Why won't you look at me and answer, why the hell are you lying" I said a bit louder but not loud.

 (Does she not realize I can see the bruise on her forehead and on her arm). But it didn't catch her attention but something else did, her eyes filled with anger and only that.

 FUCK SIRA YOU HAVE FUCKING WELCOMED THE SATAN ITSELF FOR YOUR DEATH. 

"Get out, SIRA RIGHT NOW, You are not my friend or family who I will have to answer questions. I am your teacher. I THREW your bracelet. Okay there I threw it. " 

She wouldn't throw it right, would she. I felt a pang on my chest hearing that, I mean she could have lied to me right.

" Giving gifts and hugging your teacher's is not appropriate to which I am sorry as I initiated but I soon realised it OKAY. I AM your teacher"she said through her gritted teeth.

"Respect that, not your friend where you can use foul language in front of me. You coming to me being nice after 1st week of school and baking brownie's, you think I don't understand it, you flirting with me, It's clear that you want to sleep with me. So no, and from now you will not help me after school. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, I HAVE A JOB ON LINE,AND YOU THINK I WILL RISK IT FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT. "

"For a student like you who just sleep's around doing drugs and not caring about other's feelings. Doing whatever you want to do. Tell me Sira, doing this gestures for me you would think it will make me think nice of you and then you can just come around fuck me and go. Be the coolest kid of the school. But I am sorry to destroy your plan.  NOW OUT." she said furiously with fire in her eyes no emotion could be seen except anger.

 It did hurt the way she said of course I wanted her but respectfully with steps making her my girlfriend, take her to dates, surprise gifts, holidays, and then wife. Because I am determined I want her to be my wife and I want her and only her. I felt tears in my eyes she assumed it wrong, everything wrong. 

Well I guess it was my fault that is my personality I portrayed for everyone. Just for once I thought she might have felt different about me, for one second she might have known the real me through our detention talks. 

I just nodded my head and looked at her in the eyes, I saw her expression change for a second looking at me but she remained on her grounds and din't say anything. I waked out the classroom to go to the food hall. 

I opened the door to get in and I heard " HAPPIIIEEEE BDAYYYYY BITCCHHH" Lila shouted at top of her lungs and Aaron, Harry, Tanya and Jacob were standing beside her with chocolates in their hand and cake .