CHAPTER 5

" What to start, there is nothing to start I had to be somewhere that I remembered at that moment", I said fast, too fast for her to believe me. She just stood there, I don't know what was going through her mind. 

Does she not realize that her life is in danger and by Satan's grace I am the one who is going to be her knight in shining armour

In simple words saving her life from the bad guy's. And she is giving me the deadly stare.

The audacity this woman has

"You are zoning out again, I am actually curious what goes in your mind when you zone out." she says while going towards her desk. I just stare at her, and she turns back and stares at me expecting an answer but all I could focus was on her hands, her wedding band it's missing.Is she divorced what, Did she just forget to wear. 

As usual, my mouth works before letting my mind think, and the one-sentence I din't want to slip out, it slipped .

" Where is your wedding ring", but I am not the only one who asks she does too.

  "What happened to your hands". I quickly slipped my hands inside my jacket as she removes her hand from her desk. Okay weird something definitely happened. 

"It's none of your business now answer my question, what happened to your hand?" asked sternly showing she has the control and is demanding the answer, well I am not going to be scared again.

 "It's none of your business too, it's my life." She scoffed at that.

 "None of my business, I am your teacher and you are a student so I have the right to ask a question if one of my students are hurt, Now I don't like repeating my questions again, so just answer." 

Damm okay mommy .

I feel like being submissive towards her... what are you thinking Sira get out of the gutter. 

"I got hurt that's it, okay, and no it's my wish whether I want to say or not. If you remember yesterday's conversation and I am damm sure you do, you are the one who said and let me quote You are 18 an adult, so I guess you shouldn't be bothered by it as I AM ADULT so, What I do outside of school is not your business". I said in one breath a bit frustration was there in my voice, well I was tired of her questions.

She was gonna say something but she got interrupted by a knock on the door, I wonder who it is. The door opens and the hot guy is standing there looking at both of us. 

" Hey hot guy what are you doing here." See I am guessing my mouth and my brain are have some communication problem and they both are staring at me, her in confusion and hot guy with a bit anger. 

I feel like I am suicidal always putting myself in situations where there are high possibilities of  me dying.

 She turns her gaze away from me to him and asks  "Who are you to her?"

What!

 "I am her friend" he replies with his deep voice. 

Oh fucking Lord, I am surrounded by 2 Hot people, still I ain't getting any shit. 

She turns back to me to make sure that he is and I just nod with a tensed expression on my face by looking at him, did he seriously not know I had detention. 

He turns to her and says "It's an emergency I need her". Okay now I got a worried look on my face, Is everything fine, Is she in danger. Her voice snaps me out of it.

" She can't she is in detention with me." Is it possible to get turn on by this sentence only, because damm I am for sure.

 "Listen, women, she has to, didn't you hear me it's an emergency."

 Woah woah woah.  Hot stuff now that's not a way to talk a women. Manners Dude

How can he talk to her like this, isn't he suppose to protect her, oh wait I have to protect her and right now I will.

 Here we go, In the name of Jesus Christ, Save me lord  from these 2 holy fucking hawtt and mean people.

 " Hot guy you wait outside and keep your voice down okay you are in a freaking school which is technically empty but still and she is my teacher have some respect" I said with some dominance in my voice damm.

 I feel like a powerful bitch woman. Both of them looked at me because of my outburst.

 Was it that good?.

 He left with a smirk on his face leaving only me and her in class, she takes a step forward towards me leaving a bit of distance between us. "Is he seriously your friend, or a drug supplier Sira. Wait is he the one who gave you bruises. Are you okay?, Do you need any help from me. Just say I am here." she said everything in one go not letting me answer her questions.

 The only thing I noticed is the tone which changed from cold to warm and calming. A melody for my ears which could heal any diseases as I used to say.

 Most of all she was worried for me that's new.

 I took a step back and said "NO, not at all he isn't hurting me that's sure."

 " Are you sure Sira, because your face said something else"

 She just said my name, she freaking said my name oh my god my godd okay don't panic.

 "Yes absolutely Mrs. Masters, I am fine but right now I have to go sorry". 

As I was leaving I heard her say making me stop in my tracks and look back at her. 

"Stay safe Sira, and if you want someone to talk to I am there". 

Okay, I changed my mind she is a freaking angel.

 "No need for that Mrs, if you remember I am an adult, you were the one who said, I should handle my problems by myself remember." I said pointing a finger at my temple. 

"Bye." 

With that, I left without giving her a chance to speak, I reached the parking lot where I got a smack from Hott guy.

 "Ouch, What was that for". I asked rubbing the sore spot a bit. Damm his hands are strong!

" For making me wait for whole 15 minutes if you don't get it, In our line of work Time is Everything we have, Time is Precious".  While he said that I could see Mrs. Masters was standing at the doorway looking at our interaction but couldn't hear a thing.

 " Come on we have to leave now".

 And we left.