CHAPTER 16

I was looking for some stick or rod for self defense when I found a mop. I grabbed it broke it into 2 pieces which made a snap noise.

"SHIT"

"Did you hear that noise" said Burke. 

"You go that way let me go towards the noise" he said to other guy

He started walking towards my direction. I was ready for it. 

"1, 2 ,3  and here we go"

He turned and saw me, I attacked him with the stick but he grabbed it.

 OHH SHIT.. 

I punched him on his face, kicked on his balls which made him fall on ground.

 "What the fuck do you want from her, huh. YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!" I screamed at him and punched him more, but then he pushed me which made me fall back and hit my head. I got up to walk towards him but then I heard other voices. I think it's his brother.

 Damm but then I thought I need to go find her.

 I ran and reached at the end of the hallway searching for her when I got a message from tech guy saying in washroom, good job bro.

 Okay great washroom is in opposite side and I need to pass them. I grabbed a pencil from my pocket to use as distraction for them. I was hiding behind a pillar heartbeat exactly not at a steady pace . 

I heard of the guys say "we need to fucking find her and kidnap her, we need HER. I need her she owe's me, I own her." one of the guys said, it wasn't one of the brother's tho. 

It was someone else whose voice was deep but I couldn't make out who he was, except for his silhouette tall 6ft approximately Brown hair color from behind. 

Hearing him say that sentence made my blood boil.

 "The washroom is locked from inside" Burke said groaning in pain which made me proud. I took out  my pencil and aimed it to hit the wall at the end.

  Okay god, satan, angels Mother Mary, Jesus Christ, Lord Shiva, Buddha, fucking every humanity god you better make this shot worth it. 1....2....anddd 3. 

Great, Indeed it was nice shot and grabbed their attention. 

I rannn nuhh wait I walked fast but silently and reached washroom. But it was locked okay great. I only had one choice to break it okay (great way to break your leg SIRA). 1..2...3 and DOOM! It flew open and there she was on the ground. 

She was trembling while saying "I don't have anything please don't hurt me", she was shaking, her eyes closed. 

I screamed "MISS, its me", finally those blueish green eyes were opened looking straight at me. She stood up and came towards me but I raised my hand to stop her. I

 I heard voices, I quickly took a mop from one of the stall and slid it through the handle, so no one could enter for time period. 

"Are you hurt somewhere" I asked her not looking at her. "Sira, can you loo..." 

I interupted her "Miss are you hurt somewhere", she shook her head. I sighed in relief. 

"Are you hurt", I shook my head. She just stood there and stared at me.

 "Sira, you are bleeding, your neck". 

WHAT!. I touched my neck to see blood, then I remembered that Burke pushed me, maybe that time I got hurt. I was taken out of my trance when they started kicking the door and I felt her grip my hand. 

My phone dinged where Aiden had send me text they are at the entrance everyone is out except us. I turned towards her held her shoulder's.

"Okay, listen hmm, they are going to barge in anytime, okay. So we gotta go out".