CHAPTER 30

Lydia Pov

"What colour do you prefer Sira", I'm on the phone with Sira and ask her what color she prefers that I wear for our date night. 

 "Babe you look hot in every colour, it's a difficult choice." 

"Ughhhh, Sira pleaseee can you choose in which dress I am looking hot so you won't be able to take your eyes off me." 

"To be honest Lydia I can never take my eyes of you even if you are wearing your baggy clothes with no makeup on and your messy hair, it's just you look hot in anything." I blushed by hearing her say things about me. 

"I love you Sira but pleaseee" I whined like a kid.

 "Okay okay, wear black one you look very dominating and sexy as hell" she said her tone taking a route to seductive.

 "Okay Black it is, byeee"

 "Byee wifey pick you up at 8". I hunged the call and started getting dress. I was a bit shocked when she said she wanted to take me out today, It is our first date and she wants it to be special for us.

For Me.

.................

I was waiting for her to arrive she is exactly 10 minutes and 27 seconds late. 28...29....30...31. Honk Honk. I heard a car beep indicating she has arrived. She got out of her car and ran in front of me. I stood there with placing my right hand on my right hip. 

"Late on a first date, not a good impression Miss Greenaway" I said in mocking tone. She furrowed her eye-brows. 

"Late I am on time Lydia. See" She shoved her phone in front of my eyes making me see the time which was 7:40. 

"I told you, I will arrive at your doorstep at exactly 7:40 which I have Miss" she said making me think, why was I standing outside for 10 minutes then. 

OHHH GREATT.

 Now how do I say this to her that I was so excited that I was willingly waiting for her outside of my house thinking she will arrive fast so I get to see her pretty face. 

Damm it. 

I ignored her and started walking towards her car. I turned half way to look at her with the side of my eye and say " Now, you are the one making us late. Standing there Sira." I said and started walking away and turning back again just to see her standing there. "Come On Sira, Hurry up" I said a bit louder for her to hear. 

 Once seated I glanced towards her to see her shaking her head and walking towards the car. "What am I going to do with Lydia" she said placing herself in the car seat with smile plastered on her face. 

She started driving the car and all I could was stare at her driving seeing her right hand turning the steering wheel while her left hand was on my thigh. The car stopped at the signal and she looked at me in the eye and leaned forward to peck my lips but both of us knew it won't be just a peck it turned into a full on make-out session her hands holding my neck in place making sure I won't pull away even though both us were out of breath we were still kissing each other. 

Her hands dropped down on my thigh giving me tingling sensation making me moan in her mouth. She was just few inches away from my core making me frustrate a bit. A shiver passes through my spine making my body hair slight stand not because of the AC but because she has reached her destination. 

Her fingers tip slight grazing my clit oh so lovingly over my panties making me grip her shouder's tightly. I pulled myself away from her touching our forehead together but she din't stop. She lightly pinched my core making me gasp and moan simultaneously before she could enter — We heard a honk indicating the signal was green and others were waiting behind us which made us giggle at our foolishness. Both of us shook our head and she headed towards the destination not before interwining our hand.