CHAPTER 3

"Round 1 FIGHT", said the commentator and my legs started taking me towards my opponent, with full anger within me I took it out on him. Uppercut then punching him in his face which made him lose his balance and he fell on the ground. I went towards him and started punching him in his face taking out my anger on an innocent being who isn't the cause of the problem. 

Who was the cause of the problem. HER. 

 I was so deep in my dark place that I couldn't notice the timer was out I had won the match, the referee tried to get me off him but I couldn't. I hadn't realized that he was passed out until I was thrown off him.

I stood up took off my gloves, went towards the betting area got my money, and started walking out until an unknown person stopped me. 

He was around 6ft tall with a black coat, black pants which identified his ass pretty well lemme say he has a nice ass, with black shoes, black glasses.

 Really black glasses at night.

And lastly black-tie I wonder what he's wearing under his pants is it black tooo..... 

"Are you done checking me out?" he says with his deep voice in a low tone. Aargghh my god take me down here.. wait what the fuck is wrong with you Sira. 

" Hellooo" he said waving his hands in front of me. 

"umm sorry, did I zone out," I asked him even though I knew the answer. 

" Yes you did, and I need you to come with me," he said in an authority voice as if  I wasn't enough submissive to him. 

 Focus SIRA. 

"Why do you think I will go with you this late at night, SIR", and the next thing I know he pulls out a badge which identifies him that he is a FUCKKKINNGG FBI AGGEENNTT. WWHHAATT. 

" Sir if you don't know this,  I don't do drugs or know any drug dealer".

 Bitch wayyy to introduce yourself to an officer. " Okay listen this is serious and we need your help". 

Am I dreaming? I mean ME a high school student who is an asshole might I remind myself and they need my help a fucking FBI agent ohh my godddd my life can't get normal can it....

.........

Getting out of his car which shouldn't be hard to guess but guys it was in fact black in color and don't ask me why in the first place I went with him. Well, see I did have an interest in being an agent or an officer. As a matter of fact, I was actually applying for criminology course for my university, and a fool would have not come here and I am not a fool. Come on guys a freaking officer is asking for my help, which is kinda sus but I don't care let's see where does this lead me. 

" Go wait in that office and no-where else I will be back in 5 minutes do you understand me", god he and his deep voice. Should I respond as yes sir or yes daddy hahaha wait.

 " Yes," I said in a whisper tone, he just nodded his head and went I don't know where.

Okay I know he said to wait in the room but of course I will roam around to find out if this is a set and he just kidnapped me by showing a fake badge, yes I should have thought this first but who caress.... I couldn't believe my eyes, well would it be weird that my dream was to hold an actual gun no right well yea it was my dream I was literally holding it guys the excitement was crushed by  the unknown hot guy. 

 "Do you not understand me when I tell you to wait for me in the room". he growled snatching the gun from my hand.

 " Well it was your fault SIR, the first rule of this universe is never leaving a curious teenager alone" I said squinting my eyes to look a bit intimidating but I wasn't and he motioned me to follow him in the room he told me to go before.

I followed him like a lost puppy, we entered the room and I saw 3 more people 1 woman and 2 men excluding the hawtie standing beside me. 

" Let me introduce you to them, Guys she is Sira Greenaway the girl I was talking about, that she is perfect for this job." 

Hold the fucking wait a min up... " Excuse me, ummm hot guy, how the hell do you know my name, would you like to explain", I said with some attitude tone to it.

 I think I am forgetting that I am the one who is younger not older and definitely not the one with guns in my pockets for my safety. " Are you forgetting that I am an officer and I was following you for a few days to know you". I was shocked he was following me he knows everything then.

 " What u want to marry me huh (not that I would mind) to know me, my foot, you don't have any right to follow me fuc....freaking stalker". He stood close to me staring with those deep intense brown eyes daring me to say something. I looked around every single one present in this room had a different aura or should I say gave me different vibes. 

The girl who had a cheekbone I would die to have it said "We need you to protect someone and give details about someone present in your school". I got curious and asked.

" ME!.... You all want me to be someone's bodyguard type, who might this person be may I ask". Getting more curious. 

Cheekbone placed a picture in front of me, to say I was shocked was an understatement all I could think was about that TikTok audio in my mind the woman was too stunned to speak.

 The woman in the picture was Lydia Masters.