Epilouge

"Sira Grey Greenaway, get your A-S-S downstairs rigth now." I heard Lydia screaming, I am fucked up. I am dead. I walked downstairs slowly taking my steps cautiously, not to hurry up so I don't end up dead too fast. Reaching the destination I entered the living room where my wife and my 4 year old daughter were standing and Charles sitting on sofa reading a book. 

"Sira, do you mind telling me something I don't understand. I get a phone call from our children's school saying she had a fight with one of her friends in school. Ohh wait let me rephrase that not fight she hit one of her classmates claiming because they were just irritating her took the same color she wanted. Instead of asking it nicely she hit her classmate saying let me quote My mama said to fight for the things you want."

 I looked at our daughter who had a cute pout on her lips and her eyes were just like her mother which I couldn't just deny it. 

"Rachel, was it the black hair boy who annoys you." She nodded her head. "Yes Mama." 

I slung my shoulder, I looked at Lydia who was in her work outfit damm she looked hot with her fiery eyes. Ohh goshh. "Babe–" 

"Don't babe me, Sira" she spat glaring at me. Damm my woman is furious.

 "Lydia, that boy use to bully our baby girl. Our baby girl Lydia. So I just explained her to fight for the thing she want. But I din't tell her to literally fight for the thing babe." 

"And whose job it is to explain it our baby dear."she said having a sarcastic smile on her face. I slumped my shoulder again. 

"Mine". I mumbles not making eye contact with her. 

She dropped her purse on the sofa and walked in the kitchen. I walked towards my baby boy Charles. "Hey buddy, what are you reading here." "Mama" he screamed and lunged at me. Rachel slowly walked towards me and sat on my lap while Charles sat on my other one.

I pecked on each of their foreheads. Lydia and I married six months after I graduated. We've been married for 7 years and have both of my Angel-like children. Our marriage was still strong and full of love, including some arguments, but it was those fights that brought Lydia and me closer together. 

"Mama loves you both." 'We love you too, Mama,' they replied.

 I rose up and entered the kitchen, where I found my wife drinking water with her back to me. I entered, placed my arms around her torso, and rested my cheek on her shoulder. A gentle kiss is placed. 

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good, except for students gawking at my ass and asking if the rumors are true that I married my student who I despised." she said in a tired voice. This happens a lot with her at school even after my threat.

 I lifted my face and made a noise of fake gasp. She tuned to look at me.

 "I can assure you that you din't despise me at all and this." I said grabbing her ass in my hand and squeezing it making her silently moan in my ear. 

"Is only for me to look at and hold it. I think you should stop wearing skirts it makes your ass look more hot. I don't want any horny teenager's looking at my wife's ass."

 "Babe don't forget you used to be one of those horny teenager's too." I smacked her shoulder "Wrong, I was a cute and hot horny teenager." 

She turned around in my arms, wrapping her hands around my neck and pecking my lips. "Rachel is just like you, and how I saw her in my dream. A troublesome kid like her mama." 

"And Charles, a cute obedient boy always staying as far away as he could from trouble. Just like his mom." I replied.

"That's where you are wrong Mrs Lydia Grey Greenaway. You din't stay away from one trouble." I said with a sly smirk on my face.