Chapter 41

"Wait wait wait, go back, rewind the video." Jacob whispered when all of us looked at him. He took out his phone and texted. 

I have seen the person who is wearing a cap somewhere. sent Jacob. 

Where?. sent Aiden. 

I don't know, I can't remember but I feel like I have seen him. Sent Jacob.

 Guys I feel like I have seen this tattoo too somewhere. Tanya sent. 

I looked at her asking for her to continue.

 I guess at school, I saw it during lunch break. Tanya sent.

 Okay so we have a lead a-bit tho. I sent.

 All of us were in the kitchen while tech guy was in living room with the bugs. He is trying to check and hack the cams of school and traffic signals to find something while having a conversation with everyone of us time by time. And we would go in the living room to say something so we don't get suspicious. 

I glance back at the screen and played the video. The scene what happened last night at the doorstep after they took Lydia from inside came on the screen was heart shattering. Those 2 mens carrying her by her legs and the tattoo one walking behind them. Grabbing car keys unlocking the car. 

All of us could really see and feel her struggling kicking her legs screaming but her screams were muffled by the tattoo guy putting a ball of cloth in her mouth and grabbed her jaw harshly. God the pain I am feeling right now. 

All I could repeat my fault. My fault. My fault

He slapped her. He fucking slapped her. 

That fucking piece of shit.

 I took a hold of that laptop and smashed it into the wall. "FUCK. FUCK FUCK. It my fucking fault, I couldn't save her. I couldn't save her.Oh God." I could feel myself shaking. I closed my eyes harshly to think straight but nothing is working out. I felt strong hands grabbed a hold of my shoulder and stopped me from moving. "Sira shhh. Think about Lydia, think about her" Aiden said. Okay Lydia Lydia Lydia. 

 Happy memory of us. 

"I Love You Lydia Grey. I freaking love you Lydia Grey" I shouted standing beside the couch looking at her standing in the kitchen with apron attached to her body. Her hair was in a bun leaving her bangs out. "Calm down Sira.  Why are you shouting." 

"What am I not allowed to express my love for this beauty standing in front of me." 

I walked a-bit closer to her "And do you wanna know a secret." I asked. 

She rose her eye-brows and looked at me. "I am going to fucking marry her." I shouted back.

 "Siraaaa goddamm, lower your volume ." She turned around and resumed what she was doing.

 I just stood there and looked at her. She turned around after some time not hearing anything from me. "What happen?"she questioned.

 "No, I love you back for me" I said with my infamous puppy dog eyes. She smirked at me, turn around to close the stove and walked towards me. 

"Sira Greenaway, you know what." 

"What" I questioned. 

"I freaking love you too" she shouted back at me. I had a huge grin plastered on my face. I pulled her close to me when she was in my reach, grabbing her waist leaning my forehead on hers and just swaying in it. 

Our moment. 

"Sira, Sira are you alright." Aiden asked me. I just realized it was just a memory a happy memory where in reality she is away from me. Because of me. 

"Sira, we need you right now. We need to find Lydia so stop blaming yourself not at this moment. Am I understood?." I nodded my head and heard all of us our phone with a ting sound indicating we received a notification. I took out my phone and looked at it. It was Aaron who sent the message. 

Guys don't you think after Sira's outburst they would have heard it and think something is fishy. sent Aaron.

Yea right. sent Jacob.

 No I don't think so, all she did was smash the laptop and blamed herself and nothing else. said Sarah. 

....................

All of us were right now sitting and thinking our plan what to do right now. "Guys you have school tomorrow and it's better if all of us go to sleep and wake up tomorrow early morning with fresh mind to find something or think of something. I am sure we might find something to find Lydia." said Diana. 

They all nodded, so all guys went to sleep in the guest rooms and the girls slept with me except Diana and Sarah they went to their respective bedroom.

...................

 I was laying on the right my side of my bed with Tanya in middle and Lila sleeping on the left side. I just couldn't sleep at all, it was past midnight. It was hard for me to just sleep, I mean how could I just sleep not knowing if Lydia is okay or not. Is she getting enough sleep. Are they motherfuckers hurting her. I stood up quietly and walked downstairs sitting on the counter. Taking out my phone and looked at the lock screen. It was her picture. Our first Date. 

She was looking down at her food with noddles hanging out of her mouth. She was trying to slurp it but due to her chuckling in between it made it hard for her to do it. This simple motion made her appear twice as hot, attractive, and charming. And all I did was stare at her and took a picture to capture the moment. "What Sira, you are staring." She said.

 "Oh, I'm sorry for staring at the only stunning and sexiest person that exists on this planet, who happens to be on a date with me. So bear with me while I stare at you to convince myself that this is not a dream." I said leaning forward and placing hands on the table and supporting my chin.

 "I can very well assure you Miss Greenaway that you aren't dreaming. This is pretty much real and even if it was a dream. I would pray to god that this dream never ends."she said smiling brightly and looked at me in the eye with love and love and only love in it. 

"I hope that to Miss Grey, I hope the same thing." I said with smirk planted on my face and started eating my food. 

I felt something wet on my cheeks making me believe that I am crying.