CHAPTER 7

"SIRA GREENAWAY, where were you? It's past 7:30 pm, and please don't start saying you were with your friends. I had your father call them, you weren't with them in fact you have not met them after school for the past 2 days."

 I stared at my Mom who was clearly pissed about me coming home late and lying about my whereabouts and my Dad beside her wearing specs. I kinda look like him dark brown hair, same height 5ft 7 inches a bit short but its okay whereas my mom brunette, brown eyes, slender eye shape which is beautiful, my mom is a beautiful and good looking women too. Many of my friends have had a crush on her, which I am a bit proud of that, and she has a tattoo of two small hearts near her right-hand wrist.

 " Sira, you are zoning out again, What are you thinking? Are you okay? Is something stressing you?". she asked with concern lacing in her voice.

"I am okay Mom I just need some rest can we talk later." I said in tired voice.

" Sira you are lying to us about where you are going after school...." Before she could complete her sentence my father piped in. " What happened to your hands, Are you going to the fight club again. How many times do I have to tell you Sira taking out anger by this path is not okay for you at this age".

 That's it I have had enough I am trying to stay calm with them but they won't let me, they will anyway try to spark up my anger and it will end up me shouting at them. 

" That's it, I don't care, mom and dad if I am getting hurt okay, at least I am not taking my anger out on you huh. Why can't you be happy about that?. Why do you always have to pick me out on the things I wish to do, don't you get tired of it because I do". 

My mother interrupted me " Sira lower your volume down we are your parents have some respect, We don't want you to harm yourself" she said, you could clearly see the anger in her voice. 

" I am going to bed BYE goodnight", I entered my bedroom and slam my door in anger which caused my photo frame to fall on the ground. " Shit", I cursed by walking towards and started picking up the broken glasses and putting it away and throwing it in the dustbin. 

Walking back to bed I pick up the picture which was in the photo frame, it was a family picture of My mom dad, and myself, we were in New York it was during winter and we were playing snowball fights, had ice cream, and pizza, watched late-night movies. 

Those memories filled in my mind which caused my eyes to water a bit, but I controlled and thought, a lot have changed especially my behavior towards them. And now I felt bad shouting at them, they were just being a concerned parent.

 Dammm you Sira for being a fucking asshole to your loving and caring parents.

While walking towards my bed, out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain shoot up from my leg, I look down to see blood. " AHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain which caused my parents to enter my room within seconds.

 " OMGG, Sira are you okay honey", my dad asked looking at me with worried eyes, but I couldn't reply to him because I was in pain. In a few seconds, my mom was beside me kneeling down with my leg in her hand while she was taking out that fucking piece of glass and it was hurting like a bitch " Jesus freaking Christ, holy mother of milkshake, ahhhh." 

"Shhh Sira its okay, it's done" my dad said and hugged me and in a matter of minutes my mom hugged me after dressing up my wound. After 2 minutes or so my mom continued " Sira, honey we will be leaving tomorrow for our show in Arizona. Money is already transferred in your account, and any help you need there are contacts in the diary downstairs. If you need any help or if you are in any trouble just call us, We are one call away."

 I just nodded my head and they stood up by leaving a peck on my forehead and said " I love you" both of them said at the same time, and I just nod my head. After they left, I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling and tears were falling from my eyes. How can I be so cruel to them after what they have done for me? I am not deserved to be loved nor I am supposed to feel loved by anyone.

.................

I was just about to walk through the gates of hell when I heard Lila shout out my name and heard her say "Wait for me dumbass."

We entered the hell, and all I could see were the demons wearing formal clothes with books as a weapon to torture innocent kids including me. I bet real hell would be a better place than this, looking at my timetable I had 3 classes today Computer Science, Economics, and Business no Maths today, how am I going to stay near her now. 

Lila nudges me to go for my first period because the bell has rung but before that she notices how I was limping towards my class.

 "what happened" she asked with worry in her tone.

" I just got hurt last night, glass inside my leg, blood, mom took out and applied medicine to it, DONE" I said keeping it short and saying just words for her to understand.

 Walking in class I saw him... umm what should I say my teammate uhh, got it the Tech guy yaayyyaa. 

During class, he kept eyeing me as if he knew who I was, well he does but aren't we not supposed to interact in school except student-teacher relationship that too professional. After class ended he called me. " Sira stay after class, I would like to discuss some topic regarded your grade." 

Great way to humiliate me tech guy, I waited beside his table until everyone left except me and him and he said " You will go with me to the headquarters together" he saw the question look on my face and continued " I know you have detention, and I will wait for you after your detention with Mrs. Lydia". 

All I did was nod and left his classroom and proceeded with my day until lunch arrived, Lila and other's were waiting for me at our table with food, I sat down and announced " I m DEAD guys, school is killing me" 

Aaron looked at me and " Dude I think you are, like seriously after that accident in the cafeteria, you became MIA like no calls or text"

 " I know sorry" I said feeling a bit guilty. 

My friends Aaron, Lila, Tanya, Jacob I know since 8 standard, I trust every one of them with my life but Lila she is just different she knows me inside out I see her just like my sister but from another mother. " But now I am here, let's go for a party night bitchhesss" I shouted enough to make everyone in the cafeteria look at us including teachers and her... 

" Miss Greenaway, I hope you know you aren't the only one eating lunch, there are others who need to have their food in peace and teacher's too, to tolerate students like you in class, they need some energy so I think they would like to eat their food in peace too" She said in a frustrated and irritated voice, from her table. 

Everyone went back to eating, and I left well stood up abruptly causing the chair to make a screeching sound, and told my friends " I will meet you guys at my house around 8 for the club, see ya", and went towards washroom and locked the door. Taking out my vape, I inhaled it and exhaled and looked at the mirror to see myself, why am I getting angry at such small things.

 I groaned loudly at myself and started slapping myself in frustration causing my cheeks to turn a red or light pink color, I didn't know how to control it , the anger wasn't going down any time soon I started punching until my knuckles started to hurt.

 "ughhhhhh, what the fuckkkk, Okay calm down Sira, shhh, everything is fine deep breaths in-out," I said out loud and did the exact same thing.

Finally calming myself down, I realized lunch is over and classes have started but as I am free, I decided to go Library to do homework, yess homework it's not like I don't study well I don't but I do. 

Walking up to the door opening it, I was met up with greenish color eyes beauty, looking at me weirdly " What were you doing inside" she asked

 Is she serious right now.

" Better question miss, What do normal humans do in a washroom?" I questioned back.

 What would I be doing in a washroom, well what I was doing she shouldn't know that right, she didn't answer my question see there she goes. I started walking pass her until I heard her gasp which made me turn around and look at her. She was looking at my hands weirdly and that's when I noticed my knuckles ohh good lord.

" What happened to your hand" She asked more like demanded.

 " Nothing that should matter to you Mrs. Masters" I replied with sass and started walking away technically limping myself towards Library.

Pronto Para Ser Esposa? Soon to be Wife?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara