CHAPTER Part 31

We were both huddled up and watching a scary movie. You're probably thinking she doesn't enjoy scary movies. But, folks, my clever plan is as follows: right now, we are in the midst of an abandoned park, and the only source of light is the projector. And if there's a scary scene, she gets closer to me and nuzzles her face in the crook of my neck. Then I'll gradually torment her by making advances. 

I gently moved my fingers up her thighs, causing her dress to ride up with it until I reached her core. She exclaimed as soon as she felt my finger brush across her core, softly massaging it. Oh my God, she's drenched. I slowly moved my head so I could see her in the eyes. And shifted her panties so that I could easily put my finger inside her slick moist core. She gasped and moaned at the same time, clutched my shoulder to keep from moaning too loudly, and placed her head in the crook of my neck. She was trying not to moan too loudly, but because I didn't want that to happen, I put another finger into her genital, causing her to exclaim and gawk at me.

 Her eyes were dark and filled with hunger, and I din't want her to give what she wanted easily I couldn't, so I simply plunged my fingers in and out gently. I felt her clench around my fingers, signaling she was about to cum. She was ready to come as per her groaning and moaning, so I pulled out my fingers and stared at the Screen above me as nothing occurred. I could see from the corner of my eye that she was enraged and gazing at me furiously, that I didn't let her cum.

"Seriously, Sira, you're playing the tease card." I just shrugged my shoulders, dismissing her remark. 

" OK if that's what you want."She stated this while crossing her arms and staring at the screen in front of us. 

Surprisingly, anytime there was a scary scene, she didn't hug me; instead, she hugged one of the softie poop emoji pillows. She's irritated because she's not shouting or clutching me throughout the frightening section. Damm she is pissed at me, RIP me. 

................

The car ride to home was awfully quiet for me, While driving, I noticed her crossing her legs, causing her dress to slip sideways due to the long slit in her dress. Also, making the her sexy long tanned legs noticeable. I believe she intentionally crossed her legs so that I could see her legs evidently, those goddam legs. 

FUCK.

 I know it's not the adequate time, but she looks gorgeous as hell when she's angry, and I'm not scared to admit it's turning me on. 

She didn't say anything and simply entered, opened the door, and entered her room. Is she really upset because I teased her? God, I ruined our first date memory. God, I am such a jerk. I suppose she went to change her clothes. I went into my room to change my clothing and donned a tank top with grey sweatpants, untying my hair and letting it flow freely.

I was thirsty after changing because the entire journey and movie we were silent, not even speaking, which made my mouth dry, so I entered the kitchen, got a cold drink, and turned back only for the drink in my mouth to spit out. The scene in front of me was......hot, hot and hot that's all I could say. 

She was dressed in a little black silky nightgown that was too short because I could see her panties under them when she bent down to pick up a penny or something, but I don't recall hearing a sound of things falling. Is she doing this on purpose to tease me?

What a bitch but she is my BITCH.

Lydia POV

The whole movie and car ride I remained silent and planned what to do to take my revenge on Sira; I was frustrated and shocked that she had done such a stunt on me. How dare she, now I'll make her regret it and make her know she should never attempt a trick like this on me unless she wants to be tormented by me. 

As soon as I walked inside the home, I went directly to my room and unlocked my closet to retrieve my black nightgown. I got this outfit for a special night for both of us, and I looked good in it, so I figured why not wear it and torture her?.

When I heard shuffling downstairs in the kitchen, I went there to carry out the first part of my plan. As I walked downstairs, I pushed my dress a little lower to show my cleavage. When I got to the kitchen, I saw her going towards the fridge to get water, so I quickly went there and bent down pretending I was picking up my hair tie even though it was on my wrist and heard her spitting out something because I felt some water droplets on the back of my foot. She didn't just spit the water? Of course she did, and this view may have stunned her.

I gently rose up and turned around when I heard her gasp.

And that my friends is the story of how to tease your partner.

 Her eyes were big and she was checking me out, but when she got to my cleavage, she simply stood there and stared unashamedly at it, and I grinned in triumph. I cleared my voice, forcing her to come out of her filthy head where she might be thinking what she was going to do. 

"Are you okay" I asked with a smile on my face. 

She just shook her head and said "Yes why won't I be okay". 

I walked slowly towards her swaying my hips sexually towards her  and she walked backwards till her back met the cabinet behind her. Both of us were extremely near, our lips were dangerously close. I could feel her breathing right on my lips. I gently put out my hand, making her believe I was going to grip her cheek, so she closed her eyes, but instead I took the coke can and walked out of the kitchen before hearing her mutter fuck under her breath.

I grinned, pleased with myself for taunting her. I know I guess I am a bitch. Before I could even sit on the sofa, I felt a hand on my forearm and a quick turn around, bringing me and her face to face, and before I could understand anything, she slammed her lips against mine. This wasn't gentle and gradual, it was rapid and urgent. I instinctively threw my hands around her neck making the coke can drop on the floor, drawing her even closer to me. 

Everything around me seemed to drift away, as if just the two of us were there on the planet, with no one else. I drew back from her barely to breathe. But she didn't stop there; she attacked my neck and began placing sloppy wet kisses on my collarbone and jaw; oh, I was drenched.My pants were moistened as a result of her action, and it was hot as hell. I murmured her name, "Siraa", and she looked at me, and I could only whisper bedroom before smashing my lips onto her, and she lifted me up, making me wrapping my legs around her waist, and carried me upstairs to my room. 

She kicked open the door, shut it, and walked over to the bed, but before she laid me down, she spanked my a$$. Making me draw away from her with a gasp.

 "What was that for?" 

"For being so hot and sexy," she murmured, reattaching her lips to mine while laying me down and kissing me, but she has no idea I have something else planned for her. I felt her hands reaching for my womanhood, but I grabbed her wrist, causing her to halt and quickly flipped us over. 

"Now, sira, be a nice girl and don't move," I said into her ear, softly biting her earlobe.

 "What?" was all she could say as I began to grind on her womanhood, causing her to close her eyes in ecstasy. But I crept beneath the pillow and cuffed her hand to the headboard, she opened her eyes when she heard a snap. I came to a halt and smiled at her. 

"What the heck Lydia?" I didn't respond. "Are you serious? This isn't teasing Lydia, this is touring. If tormenting someone and not allowing them to have their orgasm was considered a crime, you'd be in jail." she said furiously. 

"Then you'd be the one to visit the jail first, love," I said with a smile. I stepped away from her and positioned myself on her right thigh. She simply moaned in exasperation. "Relax, my love, have some patience; tonight I will make sure you remember this day for the rest of your life."