CHAPTER 6

"Okay, so all I have to do is stay as close as I can, and find out a person who you call black sheep, who is in school trying to attack or harm her in some ways RIGHT".

"Wrong," all of them said at the same time.

 "WHYYYY" I whined.

 "All you have to do is stay with her in school and only school time not outside, Do you understand me?" hot stuff said.

 "No, if you want my help you gotta let me do something, keeping an eye on her is boring work, I can find out who is the Black sheep and help you out pleasseeee". I showed my puppy eyes even though I knew it wouldn't work...

" Okay" Hot stuff said making all of us shocked.

 Am I that good at making puppy do eyes. Damm Sira

 "What? seriously, I mean are you joking" I asked still shock that he agreed. 

" No, I am not and you better not let me regret my choice" He said pointing his index finger at me.

Everyone in the room was shocked including me.

 Redhead boy said, sorry MAN " Are you serious she is a child, she can leak information, for god's grace Aiden she is a teenager"

Ohh so hot stuff is known as Aiden daamm that's a nice name

 Blonde man included his opinion even though no one asked. "I agree with Jack" 

Ahhhh so redhead is Jack now cheekbone and the blonde is left.

 " My name is Diana and his name is Steve?" said cheekbone. I made a face as to why was she saying because if I remember which I do, is I didn't ask her.

 " Your facial expression said it that you want to know our name, by the talks you already know they're both and we both were left, so yeah and my instincts too."

 "First of all you are cheekbone because daamm those CHEEKBONE are hot on your body, and you Steve you are blonde, Jack you are a redhead or red and you Aiden hot stuff", I said looking at all of them as if they are my buddies but the truth is they weren't. 

All of them stared at me as if I have hit my head well even I think that sometimes I have.

 " Okay guys just give her a chance she does have some potential, if you guys still have some doubt let's have a match her and me in the ring now." said cheekbone.

" Wait up woman, hold on take a chill pill. If I have some bruises on my face she will totally go to principal and after how hot shot behaved in front of her, she thinks I hang around abusive people, which isn't that wrong as you see I am, but thats not the point yeaa"

 " Why, Are you scared that you are the one who will be getting hurt and not me kid.

Okay it was enough, saying kid hurts my emotions. Ouchh.

 Let me show cheekbone what I am capable of. I started walking towards the ring grabbing a glove wrapping it around my hands. 

"Don't go easy on me, I for sure won't, cheekbone" I said with anger rising in my body.

 "Of course, I won't darling" she said with smirk. 

Okay what is it with smirk on everyones's face whenever I make some horrible decisions and if I looked behind her I could see blonde, red and hot stuff with worried expression.

 Clearly I am suicidal.

..............

Saying that I was in no pain would be saying that my father is Donald Duck ohh wait Trump which is a complete lie just like i am not in pain. Saying it was horrible would be an understatement it was hell. I guess she is the devil's daughter.