Chapter 56

Sira Pov

"So, I am wondering how did you get their details" I asked.

 "All thanks to me" Techy said from the backseat. 

"Thanks techy" 

"Nah nah, I want something?"

 "Damm demanding much" I muttered looking back the one story house down the street. 

"Yea, I want you to call me by my name" he said shrugging his shoulder's.

"That's a huge thing want from me but it's okay because, you are the reason we found the location of those bastards. Thank you Noah."

 "Whatt, nah you have to call me by my name too gurl. I helped you to set up your PS4 in Lydia's basement, and by the way thanks for the free rashes I got because of that."redhead said who sat beside Noah.

 "Ohh shut up redhead. One question, how did you find out about them" I wondered.

 "That's for only me to know and for you all to never find out" I raised my eye-brow at him. 

"Sira, he cannot tell us, it's against the rule. The only thing we know is he has contacts and he found out. Done" Aiden said. 

"There they are" I heard Aiden say, I turned my head towards the similar household where we have been keeping watch on it. Those guys who hurt Lydia. Who Raped her.

 "Where is the 3 guy?" Aiden questioned. 

"He is dead, was involved in some serious drug dealers, technically had borrowed money from some drug dealers." Redhead said.

 "Okay, so now only 2 it's okay." I turned towards Aiden. "Ready to beat some ass" 

"Never been ready to kick some asses who hurt my sister."

 "And my soon to be wife, let's go" I said getting out of the car with Aiden getting out from the driver side.

 "Can we kill them" I asked him hoping he would say yes.

"No, Sira, but we can torture them." He took a monkey hat from his pocket and handed it to me. "Let me knock on the door for the honor, and you may knock on their heads." He bowed his head, and I knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" one of the bastards asked. I knocked on the door once again.

"Coming" I thought after this he wouldn't be able to walk. The door opened, showing one of the men in his late 50s, holding a beer. Looking at us, he panicked and tried locking the door again, but Aiden sprang up and punched him as I moved farther into the home, only to discover one of the guys on the sofa using drugs. 

Fucking jerks. 

I approached him, and as he glanced up, his eyes widened and he began to get up to escape. I raced up to him, pulled out my knife, and flung it at his shoulder. He screamed in agony and knelt on his knees. "Who are you?" he said, his eyes wide with horror.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Fear

 "Who we are doesn't matter; what you did does," Aiden murmured beside me, holding the other person in his hands. 

"No, I feel they should be worried about what is going to happen to them now. Now that they have finally met us." I said. Even though they couldn't see me, I smirked. 

......................

Walking out the building, we pulled our monkey hats and headed to our car, where Noah and redhead awaited us. 

"You guys took a long time in there." Noah stated. 

"Well, we're both dissatisfied. At the very least, I believe we should have tortured them for longer than 40 minutes. I think they are deserved more." I said.

"What, Sira, we're already late for the dinner at your house." redhead said.

"If you both stayed much longer, your future wife would undoubtedly murder all of us." Noah said.

 "Sira, I think what we did inside is enough for them to suffer for their whole lives." Aiden muttured starting up the car.

"What were you doing in there?" I smirked and returned my attention to Noah and the redhead. "Well some nails, knives, hammers, and, finally, bones were used. Now, my dear friends, the rest is up to you to fantasize "

"My god, both of you are monsters," redhead said. 

"Shut up, they deserved it. Nobody walks away without a scratch after harming Lydia." I said. 

"Both of you invite your girlfriend to our place for dinner, don't think I din't notice, even if you're both glued to your phones with smiles on your faces." I said pointing at both of them.

They were both flushed on the cheeks. 

And then we drove to the house for dinner. 

....................

Entering the house we were greeted with Lydia and Lila's angry expressions, Aaron and Tanya sitting on the sofa with a smirk on their faces, and Steve with an apologetic expression and Jacob sitting next him. Clearly pleased that some drama would occur and that he will enjoy it.

 "Where were all four of you?" Lydia questioned. I stared at her, damm she's angry, and if looks could kill, I'm glad they don't. I turned to Aiden and his eyes widened as I looked at him for some assistance. 

"We had some paperwork to finish," he explained.

"Really, why weren't I, Sarah, and Steve there?" Diana said, stepping from the kitchen, Sarah alongside her. I started staring at her, but it didn't work. 

"Don't look at her; I need answers right now, Sira." Lydia said pointing her fingers at us.

 "I guarantee you, little sis, we were working."

 "Don't little sis me Aiden, keeping things from us is not something I encourage, and that's exactly what both of you are doing right now." In defeat, I lowered my shoulder.

 "Aiden," Lila said angrily. "Babe, I swear—-" he was stopped short by Sarah's words. 

"Do you have blood stains on your fingers?" Sarah questioned coming closer to inspect.

 Dammit. Busted.

I looked at Lydia, who was looking at my and Aiden's hands, and she spoke before I could. 

"You both in the living room right now." She then walked away. I take a glance at Aiden. 

"We're gone." I said looking at Lydia walking in the living room.

 "We're definitely dead, Sira." Aiden said.

"Yeah, both of you are definitely dead," replied redhead. 

I locked my gaze on him. "Sira, Aiden, we're waiting," she said from the living room. 

"Happy death day to me," I whispered as I entered the living room where they were all gathered.