CHAPTER 25 (Lydia POV)

"Juju finished, pancakes finished, cheese omelette finished." I responded, while placing it all on the table." 

I watched Addison last night while watching Grey's Anatomy for her. I must admit, she does look hawwttt.

I was standing at the stove, warming up some water for my tea, when I felt her arms wrap around my body and kiss my ear.

 "Good Morning Wifey." Oh my Godd her morning voice, ugghhhh I just wanna take her down right nowww no no no no control Lydia. 

"Moring...Kiddo" I said stifled my laugh, she unwrapped her arms and turned me around to face her.

 "Kiddo really, are you serious, come up with something cute" she said whining. 

I pretended to think "Umm...Childdd" she glared.

"okayy, ummm bubba" I said and she just went back to living room saying "You know, I am kind of embarrassed, I am the Queen of keeping cute and appropriate names to a person and you." she huffed and sat on sofa.

 I laughed and sat down beside her "What about mi futura esposa" I said with a grin to which she just jumped on me .

"Ohhh myyy goooddddd Lydiaaa, you sound so sexy when you call me your future wife in spanish" she screamed. 

"Can you say it again" she said holding my jaw and rubbing my cheeks.

 "Mi Futura Esposa" I whispered holding her face in my hands and kissing her softly. I could feel her smiling against out lips. 

She let out a squealed as soon as I lifted her in bridal style and walked towards our breakfast to fill up Mr Gasto.

 She was shocked to see her favourite breakfast prepared on the table. "You made this" I nodded. 

She was in shock.

 "Come on Sira, your juju is waiting for you to take a sip" I said with smirk planted on my face. I said smiling sweetly at her.

 Her head snapped to face me and again in shock. "What did you say"

 "I said drink up your juju" staring at her. 

"You watch grey's", I shook my head "But I watched last night for you" by now she had tears in her eyes. 

Daamm she is really emotional related to greys.

 "You watched grey's, whyyy!. It's an overrated show, EWW Lydiaa" she said still in character damm this gurl. 

"Sira I know you love grey's, I know you love Kate Walsh like she is your first love but one-sided, and don't ask me how I know. Diana told me last night." I walked towards her knelt down my hands gripped her's and looked at her in the eyes.

 "Sira, you don't have to compromise every time for me, we are deeply falling in love with each other. Both of us not only you, so I want to make you happy, Let me make you happy Sira, let me sacrifice somethings for you too." I said with a bit seriousness and guilt in my eyes as to she is the only one sacrificing and not me.

 "Lydia, it doesn't matter. I don't sacrifice anything because I get to see your smile, your laugh by doing things you love." I shook my head "I am happy Sira, because you are with me okay."

 I wiped her eyes and cheeks and said "You might have a competition too now because I am starting to develop crush on Dr Addison Mongtomery." She let out a chuckle.

 " No problem I can share her with you, and you know actually I am glad you are compromising because I swear to god pineapple on pizza can actually be a reason of my death" she said and I squinted my eyes on her but I couldn't hold it I laughed. 

We both had a great time, we were talking, which means having an argument who will Kate Walsh choose between both of us which was fun and ate our breakfast.

You could see sun settling down it was evening both of us were cuddled up on sofa watching Grey's Anatomy, to be honest it is actually a great show. It was lazy day for both of us, I like it wearing baggy clothes watching series with Pizza. We heard a sound which was a ringtone of her phone. 

She stood up and went to answer her phone. You guys actually ya all should watch grey's anatomy, it's the best show, specially the friendship of Yang and Grey ohh my god. I just love Yang her character and humor. 

I heard a voice of something falling from the room where Sira went to answer her call. I stood up and ran in the room to find Sira on the floor and her phone smashed on the other side of the room. I ran towards her and crouched beside her. "What Happen Sira" I asked scared as to why is she crying, who was on the phone call. "My pa...parents" she chocked out. Oh Lord please don't tell me something happened.

 Did her parents find out about our relationship.