CHAPTER 22

Lydia POV

We both were sitting on sofa and discussing what all had happened and how in details. 

"So that day in class when you got hurt with pencil, you got angry because you saw the marks  on my wrist." I said, with tears in my eyes. 

Just because I got hurt, she got angry and hurt herself. 

She nodded.

" And you were the anonymous person to report about HIM." She nodded again and tears fell from my eyes.

 "tha--thank you, very much Sira" I said stuttering a bit in between.

 I couldn't control myself and started sobbing in front of her. 

I could feel some shuffling happening and then felt arms wrap around me, she was hugging me. I hugged her tighter, and sobbed in her arms. She kept whispering it's okay but I din't listen to her. After 15 minutes of me sobbing I pulled myself out of her. 

"Are you okay?", I nodded .

"I am sorry now is not the time but I am really hungry right now and Mr Gasto would be happy if I could fill him up" she said puppy eyes. 

I laughed at her mentioning her stomache as Mr Gasto and she looked at me weirdly.

 "Sorry, you just remind me of my best friend she has a name for her stomach, Mr Mickey; you both have some similar personality." 

She laughed and said "I should meet her".

 "Now what does Mr Gasto want to eat" I said standing up, but she pulled me down on her lap. Her arms found it's way wrapping around my waist and I had locked my arms around her neck. 

"I was thinking to order food and just sit on your sofa and watch a movie with a glass of whiskey" she said trailing her hand upwards from my arm to my cheek moving a strand of hair behind my ear giving me tingles. 

"That sounds like a plan"I said and I swear I could see her eyes glow. 

 She pecked my lips and got off sofa to order food. "What do you want to eat Lyd..Miss. No wait, Is it okay if I call you Lydia or do you want me to refer you as my soon-to-be wife because after tonight I won't call you Miss for sure." she said with phone resting between her shoulder and ear and looking at me.

"How are you so certain that I will be your soon-to-be wife?" I said, placing my hands around her waist and bringing her closer. "I trust my wooing process, soon-to-be wife," she murmured as she rubbed her nose against mine, and I just smiled.

"You can call me whatever you want to when we are together except in classroom." I said and she nodded her head. "Okay then let's order chinese" she said and pushed me out of kitchen.

 I was sitting on sofa when she entered with 2 glasses of wine, "I thought you wanted whiskey"

 "Yes, but I guess you are out of stock." she said shrugging her shoulder

 Then I realized he use to drink whiskey and I threw them away. 

"I am sorry, umm he used to drink it, since he is arrested I threw it. Because he used to be drunk whenever he did something to me." I said. 

"Its okay for me soon-to-be-wife, I don't mind wine too, I can change my tastes too." She said and winked at me. 

"Are you serious for calling me that" I said.

 "Yes I am pretty sure, you will be my future wife, but I will do everything step by step" she said with smirk on her lips. 

She stood up and went towards the door, through my window I could see her finding something in the bushes and she came back. 

"What were you doing out there?" I enquired, peering at her.

"Umm, just you know taking one of the hidden camera's from the bushes that now I don't need to watch you when I can just come here and see is you are okay" she said and plopped down beside me.

 "But for safety side I did hid one of the cameras on porch and this one I will hid it on the vase over there." she pointed at the vase which is in front of the main door. 

"So what do you want to watch" I asked her.

"Can I ask you a question tho, it's not related to anything okay." I was confused but I gave in. 

"Do you like Grey's Anatomy?" she asked.

 OHH Lord please don't tell me she likes it that show is over-rated like god.

 "Is it okay if I say no" I said, and she just smiled. "Yes of course, I don't like it too. Its over-rated." she said. 

" Now the question is what do you want to watch" she asked looking at me. 

"Umm.. something romantic" I said and she nodded. 

We watched notebook 15 minuted in the food came and we ate it. It was a happy moment with her eating pizza on couch cuddling with her and watching a rom-com movie. The best night I have ever had after years. 

Right now we were going for sleep "Umm, I think I should go now, thank you for letting me stay." She said it was late at night and she should leave but I insisted her to stay here.

 "I was thinking you could sleep with me" I said scratching my head, not knowing if she is okay with it. 

She came and stood in front of me, we both are kind of same height. She brought her left hand to cup my cheek.

"I want to go slow Lydia, sleeping beside you in your own bed, I don't think I will be able to control myself and I want to control. At this moment we don't know what we are. For all I know is I have fallen in love with you without asking you on first date, you see I have already skipped so many steps. So for me please, although I can sleep in the guest room." she said, I agreed and lead her. 

We both were standing outside the room when I spoke up, "Tommorow I will be going out with Sarah out to a club" I said not knowing why I told her.

"Would you mind if I ask you to come with me."I asked scared she won't agree to it. 

"Of course not, I would be happy" she said and I hugged her and whispered goodnight in the crook of her neck. I pulled away and gave her a kiss, it was a slow kiss just to give her the message that we both are on same page and left to my room to have my goodnight sleep.