CHAPTER 15

LYDIA POV (Back to 5:30 pm)

I entered the house, placed my keys and bag on the counter. I went to sit on the sofa and grabbed the bracelet from the stand beside it. I tried fixing it but I failed. How can I be so cruel towards her, all she was asking is how was I doing?. She was caring for me, It was shown in her eyes that she truly cared for me and I hurt her, accused her of seducing me. 

What the fuck is wrong with me?

It was her birthday today and what did I give her nothing except pain. 

All I want to do now is go hug her and tell her sorry for shouting. All Derek's frustration I took it out on her. For some reason, I feel safe whenever she hugs me, her hugs are the cure for me to live or are the reason I am living.

The sound of  keys dangling caught my attention indicating that he is here. I stood up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen to get water for him. I grabbed a glass full of water and turn around just to find Derek behind me. 

I could smell alcohol from him, it was clear he is drunk, "You are my wife, right Lydia" he said sternly but slurred in between.

 I sttured "Ye..yesss"

"YES WHAT" he screamed which made me flinch back 

"Yes, I..am..your..wife," I said stammering, I am scared to death, he laughed started walking towards me and I walked back until I hit the counter. 

He stood in front of " Be a good wife now Lydia, and please me" he said shoving himself on me placing kisses in the crook of my neck. His hands grasped my breasts and squeezed, I tried pushing him but I didn't have the strength. I waited one second and used all the strength left in me and pushed him off me, trying to cover myself. I looked at him seeing anger flaring in his eyes, and I just realized what I did. 

"I am.. So...sorry Deerekk, it was a mistake I am sorry." But he didn't listen he stormed towards me making me fall on the floor. Started kicking me on my stomach. It hurts like bitch the pain was unbearable. He grabbed a bunch of my hair and slammed it on the floor making it worse. 

It was a matter of seconds everything happened fast the main door broke open I could hear voices but I just ignored them due to the pain. I heard a female voice asking Mam are you okay to which I just nodded my head. I tried focusing when I realized it was the police officer's in my house, arresting Derek. 

I heard them say " You are under arrest Derek Master for sexually assaulting, and abusing your wife" that's all I heard which left me confusing. 

They asked my statement which of course I told them the truth about how long I was abused. They left after giving me medicine and aiding me. I asked them how did they know about this, who informed them, but they said it was anonymous.

 Who could it be, and why would they do it. I was finally free from him and the hell I was living in still I felt bad about something. Even after I am free something tells me it's not over tho, I had the guilt of shouting at her.

 Even after getting free, I had the need to be sad and guilty myself just because,

 I GAVE her pain.

...........

Sira POV

It was morning, I stretched my arms and woke up to get ready for school. The whole weekend I was in relief that she is free. Thanks to my non-blood brother and sister they gave me the best birthday gift ever. 

By arresting that asshole.

 Finally, she was free, now she can feel safe at her own house. Taking a cold shower in the early morning is the best thing ever trust me. Wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with sneakers, I felt wearing a loose and calm outfit today, it is known as my happy outfit. I walked out and sat in car with one motive to reach my destination early. 

Entering the school doors, oh my god I swear I am soo happy like I am in a bubbly mood. I was standing beside my locker looking through my textbooks when I felt someone smacking my head. I turned around to be surrounded by my friends. 

"Hmm.. What makes you in this happy mood Sira" Lila said with mischievous smirk planted on all of their face. 

"Nothing I woke up and just felt today is a nice and bubbly day, and homecoming is coming too".

 Thank god to poster on the wall which made my lie convincing pheww. 

Bell rang indicating school time guyssss. I bid my goodbyes and walked towards my first class which was the tech guyyy. I walked in happily. I attended all my classes without disturbing teacher's which was surprising.

..........

 Now it was lunch meaning filling up Mr Gasto, am I right Mr Gasto he replied by making grumbling sound haa even he agrees with me. 

Today is actually a good day, I had pizza for lunch and all we friends talked about the gossips and crushes and just being our dumb self. Well while talking we heard someone clearing their throat, turning around she was standing there with her full scary self looking at us. 

" Sira do you have a minute" she said in monotone voice I stood up which made her relief. 

I was going to say something when I remembered that me talking sweetly to her makes her think I am seducing her, the memories of last friday's event filled my memory which made it hurt even more.

 "NO" I said and on cue the lunch ended but to my luck it was her class.

 I was sitting my desk when she entered the classroom with her cold self. She slammed her books down.

 Damm who pissed on your CHOCOS woman. 

" Take out your books, and do exercise 7a." She said. I could feel eyes on me and I knew it was her but nope I won't look at her. 

I badly wanted to look at her body, her hands her ass gosh her stomach but nope I had to control and do as she said. 

While working on our work she said she will be back in a minute. Her voice was low. 

Damm is this question looks like it's in Chinese to me and  I can't fucking understand it. Ughh.

 I took a glance at the clock strange its been 10 minutes she hasn't come back. At that moment when I stood up the bell rang and tech guy entered the class looking pale as ever, okay what am I missing and then I realized.

 It wasn't any bell it was Lockdown bell. 

My heart was beating faster, he looked at table and notice she wasn't there and then he found my eyes saying something which I understood and ran towards the classroom door.

 "SIRAAAA, DON'T GO OUT" he shouted, acting because it would be suspicious, but I ran out.

 I ran looked in every classroom teacher's locking the doors putting tables there for safety. I could hear teacher's calling me but I ignored. Turning right in the hall way there I saw one of the black sheeps, I think its Burke as I could not see any scar. He was going towards the washroom why?. OH FUCK Lydia.....