CHAPTER 23

Lydia POV

Morning I woke up with the best sleep I have ever had without any nightmares. Yes nightmare, I am handling it now, I stretched my arms out and sat on the bed looking at time, it's 9:30 am. I went downstairs to wake her up, but instead I was met with breakfast with coffee and note beside it. 

"Morning soon-to-be wifey, I had to go to headquarter for a meeting but will be back for lunch, and I will bring lunch so wait for me😉". 

What am I going to do with herr ughhhh she is so fucking sweet and just perfect.

 I sat at the table to have my breakfast made by mine soon-to-be life partner. 

Of course I love it when she calls me that but I won't agree it in front of her.

 Soon-To-Be Partner.

..............

Sira' POV

"So guys let's begin" we all were sitting in the meeting room. This morning I woke up early and made breakfast for my soon-to-be wife. 

"The blonde guy, Sira caught last night is Max. He has a criminal record of sexually assaulting women, murders and involve in drugs. He was a part of Mafia but left. Reason No Idea" said hot stuff. 

" The second guy who attacked and left is Will, has done various murder's and robbery. Today one of you will get the honour to have a little talk with our little bird who is in cage and fed out informations or any clues out of him." Hot stuff said wiggling his brows today was Saturday it was suppose to be free day but we had a big clue downstairs and we needed to know the motive so why not. 

" The opportunity goes too..... Jack" oh wow thank god it's not me.I feel sorry for you redhead, actually no I don't hahhaha. 

We all left the room and walked out to the parking lot where I stopped other's and asked "I need help, actually favour. Is anyone of free tonight" I asked.

"Yes, whyy" they replied. 

"Actually Lydia was going to bar tonight with Sarah her bestie, and she asked me to come with her. I was wondering if anyone of you want to come with me, you know anything can happen there too." I completed.

 "Her bestie as in that women who I met at her house, right?" cheekbone asked, I nodded.

 "Yesss" She spoke a little too eagerly. Everyone else had departed except for her, so I approached her and inquired, lifting one of my brows, "What was that?"

 "What, nothing, you needed help and I am free." she said shrugging her shoulder. Something is fishy.

"Yeah, but there's something more going on that you're not telling me," I said as she approached her car. She shook her head and opened her door, but I shut it in her face and laid my palm on my hip, staring at her. 

"FINNEEEE.... Her friend is attractive, and I was captivated by her, and that's all you get. Now get going." She shoved me, got in her vehicle, and drove away as I was laughing my a$$ off.... 

What about her boyfriend? I'm not going to let her do this to Sarah, she is my soon-to-be wife's buddy. I texted her about her guy/boyfriend, and went to a pizza place to have our lunch, and then left towards my last destination of the day.

................

I arrived at her place, opening the backseat to get coffee and pizza. Carefully ringing  the doorbell. She opened the door wearing a loose sweatshirt and pjs, with her hair up and glasses on. Oh my gosh, she looks so fucking lovely in this outfit. 

"Are you simply going to gawk at me or are you going to come in?" she said out loud.

 "Of course, my lady, here is our lunch, including with coffee." 

 I removed my shoes and hung my jacket, I overheard her say, "Sira, I guess this isn't our order; it has pineapples in it." I let out a chuckle

 "Nope it is ours, I ordered those, because you like it" I said while wrapping my arms around her from behind and placing my head on her shoulders. 

"Did I ever mention to you that you are actually stealing my heart and making it your's" she said "because you are doing it every single time we spend together." I pecked her lips and left towards my phone leaving her to set up the table. 

It was a message from cheekbone saying they aren't together. "I guess your friend Sarah has an admirer" I said walking towards her "Really, who" she asked.

 "Umm Cheekbone" I said. First she made a face and then it its her "Nooo wayyy, Diana" she said laughing. 

"Well lucky for your friend, Sarah has her eyes on her too". Which made me look at her.

 "Noooo wayy...really. Well lucky for your friend too, I invited cheekbone today to the bar." I said.

 "We are actually a matchmakers, you know setting up our friends. We are seriously soul-mates" I said to which she din't reply anything and started arranging plates for or food.

It has been 5 minutes and she hasn't said anything except just nodding her head pretending that she is listening my talk. Did I say something wrong?

 "Heyy wifey is everything okay" I said in cheerful voice hoping to enlighten her mood.

"Sira can we be serious, I know you saying me to be your wife and shit, but are you really serious about me. I know you have feelings for me, I have feelings for you. A teenager. A kid. God know's when you grow up, at what the age of 20 and you realize that I am not the one, why firstly because of the age gap or maybe a high school fun maybe you have feelings but not genuine because you feel pity for me as I was being abused and all and you had to spend your time watch me which made you feel something, but not love." She said looking dead- serious at me.

 Is she for real, why does she always question my love towards her. 

I was shocked at first, where was this coming from, she has done this before in her class.

 "Umm...hah. Okay, I will leave then." I said standing, wondering do I not show enough love to her, do I really look like a girl who fucks people. 

Well done Sira. I was walking towards the door, until she stopped me by grabbing my hand "Can you stop leaving, whenever we have some talk, Sira." 

"Why should I stay, so you can embarrass me again like you did last time in classroom huh. WHYY!." I screamed. 

She was saying something but I raised my hand to stop her. "Why do you always do that, I am tired of it Lydia. I have tried everything, everything for you to stay happy and safe, for you to feel loved by someone. I understand that the age gap is one of the reason which will create some problems, but we can go pass through it. But I guess you clearly don't feel the same way I feel for you. I should just leave." I said tears already falling down my cheeks.

 "I am scared Sira, last time when I had fallen in love it turned out to be my worst nightmare. I thought that he had been the one and only I will love, but I was wrong." 

"Don't you think I don't understand that Lydia, that's the reason I am taking everything slow with you. With step by step to make you believe that I am there for you I am all in. I am there because I am falling in love with you and that's true and nothing, and I mean nothing will change that." I said by now both of us were crying and my hands were cupping her cheeks. 

"Sira, I am..so.sorryy..forr hurttiingg you."she said stuttering. "Sira, I am-- I am falling in love with you too" she said with a smile. 

"I hope now you don't mind me calling you my soon-to-be wifey."I said with smirk, she just laughed, wiped her tears and brought our face close and kissed me deeply.

 "Of course my soon-to-be partner". I was shocked she din't just say that. "You din't", she started walking backwards.

 "Maybe, I just did" and she ran. 

"That's my line and you don't get to copy me" I said and ran behind her, chasing her in her living room capturing her from behind and lifting her moving in circles. 

This is life, my life with her.