CHAPTER 13

Just hearing that made my heart stopped. 

I couldn't just make fucking brownie, what the hell SIRA, you fucking stupid girl. I can't do a fucking task without screwing up. Great now I feel my eyes tear up, nice thing Sira first you mess things and now you cry that's all you do. 

I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt her shaking me, her palms on both of my cheeks. I looked at her she had her perfectly darkish brown brow's furrowed, her eyes with something else in it staring at me. 

" I am sorry" I choked out, removed her hands and starting walking backwards.

 " I couldn't make a freaking brownie properly" I said with tears threatining to fall and chuckled lowly.

 Dammit why the fuck do I cry at everything. Ughh god.

I turned around and tried to wipe my tears, " Sira" she came behind me her hand on my shoulder.

 "Just give me a minute please" I said in a mumble, but she being herself she din't, she turned me and cupped my cheeks.

 " I am sorry you know, maybe I was sleepy because I woke up at 5:00 and made everything I am sorry, but don't eat those okay I promise to make another one" I just rambled out everything and she just stopped me by saying " Hey Sira, shhh, calm down I was joking, those are delicious"

 I just looked at her with shock, she was messing with me of course she was. 

" I am sorry Sira, now I feel guilty because you woke up early just to make some brownie's for me who you don't like"

 Wait did she just say that? 

" I do like you" I said " as a teacher , you are a great one and I have been the worst one, so now consider this as my apology for annoying your ass" she let out a chuckle at that.

 " Now come on Women time for your last gift" I said. 

I held out my hand to give it to her, and looked in her eyes you see it sparkle, it held many emotion but the only I could make out was happy and sad? Emotion. 

Why sad tho? I questioned myself.

 I din't know what to do so I was standing there looking at her like I was a lost child and had no motive to move to make things worst. 

But she did, she eventually walked towards me and hugged, but this wasn't just a hug, she embraced me tightly, her hands wrapped around my neck and I just stood for briefly 10 seconds and reciprocated the hug and hugged her tightly. 

And all I could think about was protecting her from any bad things and take all her pain away which I will. 

"Thank you, seriously Thank you. It means a lot to me, what you have done" she said with seriousness and tears falling from her eyes. 

I raised my hand to wipe it but she stepped back which made me hurt, does she think I will raise my hand on her.

I took a step forward and slowly reached for her cheeks again and wiped her tears which she happily accepted and smiled a bit. I stepped back .

" So what's the verdict on your gift. Do you like it" I said smirking.

 "How do you know, what things I like?" she said tilting her head. 

I just shrugged " Its one of my techniques Miss, as I have said before I am a person who observe things to detail....". 

" Its beautiful, I will wear it right now, and brownie's was the best thing, tho I hope it's not your way of buttering me for some brownie points." she said smirking at me.