Chapter 47

"Lydia. Lydia. Lydia," I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes awake, only to find myself on a sofa, reclining on it, with a book on my chest. And looked up, meeting her gaze, making my heart race, yet I was perplexed as to what was going on. The only thing I remember is collapsing in Sira's arms.

"Hello, Lydia. Wake up, darling, we have to go. Charles and Rachel are eager to visit Aiden's home." I sprang to my feet as quickly as I could and gazed about, not recognizing anything.

Whose house it is.

I wrinkled my brows as I looked up at her. Charles? Rachel? WHO?. I was about to ask a question when I heard two voices to my right go down the stairs.

Two Kids. 

Boy and Girl. 

Black and Brunette. Are they Charles and Rachel. 

"Mommy, you're awake," the boy and girl shouted as they leaped on my back, holding me from behind, and the boy buried his head on my lap, tightly clutching my thighs. Rachel immediately kissed my cheek before moving on to Sira. The boy did not move from his position

I took my hand and placed it on his head simply to feel him, to see whether he was real or if I was dead and in heaven imagining this with Sira, living a happily ever after.

It is true. He is real. The girl is real. 

I gasped, tenderly ruffled his hair, and he grinned up at me, whispered "I love you mommy," and kissed my cheek. My eyes began to flood; we have children and are married. 

Why can't I recall anything?

 "Okay kids go to your rooms and get changed. We are getting late Uncle Aiden and Aunty Lila is waiting for us." she said. 

Wait a minute, Lila and Aiden. When and How? 

The kids complied and went towards the stairs. As an impulse, I said in a motherly tone, "No running or no ice cream for a week." I could hear them puffing and strolled happily to their rooms to change. I cast a peek towards Sira. Her brow furrowed and her hands cradled my face.

"What happen babe" I just shook my head feeling if I tell her I don't remember anything she might not believe me or might just get worried or I Don't Know. "Nothing it's just Charles he is...." I couldn't find any words to express what I am feeling right now.

 "Hmmm... I understand he's emotional, and he's a mommy's boy, not a momma's son. So it's just that I sometimes wonder what kind of relationship you two have, but I don't doubt it. Because Rachel is a momma's daughter. She enjoys horror movies, not romantic movies," she remarked, side-glancing at me, and I lifted my brows at her, as if she was taunting me.

 "She is not very emotional and does not cry at movies when you and Charles cry at every single movie night with us we just sit and stare at you guys watching you wipe your boogers" she said laughing and I gasped at her, hiting her arm. 

"How rude of you to say that." I crossed my arms because I didn't know how to continue this discourse because I didn't have any proofs or recollections to rebut in this argument, but the words just came out of my lips as previously.

"Please Sira, Rachel is a highly active and trouble-making child, much like you. Remember how carefree you were in high school, pranking on teachers? Skipping classes. Even if you had high grades you were still on the professors' naughty list. No wait you were the hot topic gossip for teacher's, and Rachel is an exact replica of you. But the one thing she has going for her is that she is tough and will not let the world hurt her. But Charles, he is my baby child, innocent, concerned about other people's feelings, not spoiled youngster," I groaned. 

A gasp was heard. "How could you, Mrs Grey Greenaway?" "

Oh so now that is our surname. Cute

"You do understand we usually end up debating on kids every time, right? And in the end, neither one wins since we love both of them." She gave a sly grin. I just drew her to me and sat back on the sofa, her head resting on my chest, with her in between my legs. This is how I envisaged my life with Derek when we married, but nothing came out as planned.

Derek turned out to be an asshole and a fucking abuser. I fell in love again with a beautiful person who loves me a lot. 

"So what is this party about at Aiden and Lila" I questioned thinking of anyway I could remember that they gave off couple vibes or anything I missed between them.

 "God babe please don't tell me you forgot to buy gifts for Jacob and Steve." she said lifting up a bit to face me and I looked at her shocked again. What the am I missing?. I got kids. They got married. I got married. Gossh. Although they kinda look cute together now if I see. 

"No, No, No. I bought them...." I stopped thinking what should I say. "I baked chocolate chip cookies and bought them a bouquet of flowers." I said stammering a bit. 

"Uhh okay nice then and don't forget we have to plan baby shower for Tanya and Aaron's upcoming baby with Techy and Redhead and their wives. Ooooh wait we have to go to the adoption center with Diana and Sarah for them to adopt kids. Phew we have a big fat family with us and many works to do for them."she said went back to the old position. 

WOW. Indeed a big fat family we have but in the end i would not do anything to change what we have right now. All of us have right now. We gained a family who would do anything for their loved ones and family members to keep them safe.

 A big fat perfect family. 

I could feel emotion welling up inside my chest I have a family. I have a beautiful loving wife with angel and devil avatar kids who I love the most. I have a beautiful and loving people who has become a big family. 

This is my perfect life. 

I felt someone shaking me calling me. "Lydia, Lydia wake up." Sira's voice. I looked down to notice Sira was missing and looked around just to find I am not in the house anymore.

 Bright lights. Blurry faces of people surrounding me.

When I rubbed my eyes together, everything became considerably clearer. I became aware that I was in a bed, with a drip hooked to my hand and a soft white flurry texture blanket on top of me. Sira was seated to my right, holding my hand in hers, her eyes red and swollen.

I could tell she cried a lot .

 And everyone I called as family were present in the room. So I was dreaming. A life I want to live with her. A family I want in future to be present in my life. 

And I will make sure of it. 

I pulled out my hand out of her hold and placed it on her cheek. And rubbed it gently feeling her skin touching my mine. Feeling safe and relived every bad dream is over now. Now it's just all of us. 

MY WIFE. 

MY FAMILY. 

"Did you all eat anything yet. All of you look like shit." I said my voice hard due to dry throat." And everyone chuckled. I felt my self smiling too after watching and hearing her laugh after a long time.