CHAPTER 8

Right now I was going for my detention towards her classroom, I had finished my homework during my free time, her door was slightly open so I just knocked and walked in and sat down at my table which was the second-row first seat that's the best place.

 " Why are you limping?" 

Oh my god I am tired of all these questions.

 " Don't you get tired of asking questions, Mrs. Masters, I know you are a teacher and it's your duty to ask. So me being a student, will not answer any of your questions " I sassed back, which made her piss, but I could see she was trying to control her anger. 

She stood up and went out of class after murmuring wait for me to come back as if I had an opportunity to leave. I had to be here even if I din't want to. 

I swear to god she doesn't need my protection, she can just show her deadly glare to people and they will be terrified for their life.

 She entered the class with a med kit and walked towards me, and sat in front of me holding out her hand indicating for me to put my hand on her. I didn't do it which caused her to show her glare and I lost and did what I had to.

 See that's what I am trying to say. THE FUCKING GLARE!

 She started putting ointment on my knuckles which I swear to god hurt like bitch. " Ouch, mother mary shitt, that hurts" 

" Well learn to handle pain Sira" she said not looking at me.

 " Believe me I have learned" I said in a whisper for her to not listen but she did.

 But she didn't ask anything which I thank her I thought after putting ointment she would be done but she wasn't. She knelt down bringing me leg which is hurt and settled it on her lap. That's when I noticed that I was bleeding OMGGG. I pulled my leg away quickly. 

" Don't be ridiculous Sira you are bleeding" 

" Its okay I will change it afterward when I reach home". 

She doesn't understand does she, she caught my leg firmly and started unwrapping the band-aid to clean up my wound which stung and hurt a lot, I could feel tears in my eyes but I wasn't going to cry for sure. After she was done she stood up and walked towards her desk.

 " Thanks" I mumbled for her and she nods her head went back. 

It was boring as fuckk, so I just looked around until I started checking her outfit, she looked beautiful as ever, her hair, eyes, her neck ohh godd, it will look even better if my hand would be wrapped around her neck and hear her......wait Sira no no no no don't think she is your teacher and flower to protect. 

" You are doing it again Sira, why do you keep looking at me and just space out" I looked at her in shock.

 " Yea you aren't that discreet while doing it in my classes," she said with a smirk 

WHAT THE HELL! HERE I THOUGHT  SHE DIN'T NOTICE ME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. SHE LOOKS AT ME TOO IN THE CLASS!!!!!!!😉

" Well you can't blame me, I do appreciate true beauty even if the beauty is not too fond of me," I said with a smirk plastered on my lips, I could see a small blush to form on her cheeks replacing the smirk. 

" Well thank you for the compliment"

 I was going to say something when the door opened of her classroom and you could see the tech guy standing there with tensed eyes okay now I am tensed. He looked at me as if he was trying to say something which was important but not in front of her he couldn't.