Chapter 54

Sira POV

It's been a week after rescuing Lydia and learning about her background, as well as learning that his father was murdered by Mr Richard and the Blacksheep people after selling out his daughter to them. She was sorry knowing her father was no longer alive, but it didn't bother her given how his father treated her after her mother died. 

It was rather upsetting to learn about Aiden and Lydia's background. But, in the end, everything worked out. School year is nearing to a close, and I moved into her house the next day with the help of several men.

Exams are approaching, and both teachers and students are busy, so my time with Lydia is limited. I'm sitting in her classroom, surrounded by students who are gaping at her behind. That's my ass to gaze at: horny ass teenagers. I couldn't take my eyes off her ass, those gorgeous round luscious juciy ass. 

Please don't pass judgment on me. I am glad to state that I have a girlfriend with a really nice ass that everyone should crave.

This is a proud time for me, and the reward is to feel and hold her ass while she falls asleep. But my daydreaming was cut short when my future wife snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. My drool was streaming down my chin on the table. When I looked around, everyone was softly chuckling, and my gaze was drawn to her eyes, which were fixed on me with a grin placed on her lips and her nicely manicured brows arched.

 "Yes Mam," I shook my head harshly.

 "Are you even paying attention to the class, Miss Greenaway, or are you simply gazing someplace else when you should be focused on what I am teaching?" she said in a teacherly tone. 

How the fuck should I pay attention when she's the one choosing to wear fitted cream color pants clinging onto her legs as if that's the only reason they're alive and a black color shirt a bit fitted around her chest area for us to have a visible view to assume how big her breasts are, which is only for me to devour at night.

Godd. 

A knock halted us before I could say anything. She stepped in and answered the door only for our principle and a guy in his late twenties wearing sweatpants and a white gym shirt that fit well and made all the girls swoon over him, he did have abs from what I can see. I mean, guys are looking at him as their idol, the ideal body they want to have in the future. 

But I'm not interested in him; what I'm interested in is the beauty standing next to the—— WHAT THE FUCK! How did she end up next to him? She's smiling, alright, she's just smiling.

 It's OK. Yes, it's OK. Of course I'm ain't jealo—Motherfucking god, no beat. His fucking hand on my and let me repeat you all my future wife.

 "Kids, listen up, meet Mr. Olonso, Mr. Chris Olonso, your new PE teacher." I hate him. I fucking hate him with no reason. 

......................

It was lunchtime, which meant it was time to see my girlfriend. Oh, how I long to feel those lips on mine. "So, Sira, I heard we got a new PE instructor; have you seen him?" 

"Gurll, please don't talk about him, not good impression I have of him." I said getting bored as soon as he is the topic of our conversation.

"What, Whyy?" she asked. "Can you believe me when I say, he fucking touched her shoulder? No, wait, he grasped her shoulder. And instead of shrugging, she let him keep it there. But don't worry, you know I'm not the jealous kind, but do you understand Lila? "I said stopping her and demonstrated the movement with my hands. 

"Hand on her shoulder," I said, shocked and envious. I looked forward to see Lila instead of focusing on my conversation and looking over my shoulder. 

I drew her attention by snapping my fingers in front of her eyes. "Do you understand Lila, hand on shoulder?" I said. 

"Yes, I understand" she said, peering over my shoulder with a furrowed brow. When I turned around to check behind me, I found my wife. My soon-to-be wife walking down the corridor, smiling, with him alongside her. Close.

 Too close for my comfort.

 I took Lila's arm and proceeded to the food hall for lunch. At lunch, she did not wait for me in her classroom. As she does. How could she have forgotten about it so quickly? Is she now aware that she does not want to be with me? A child. And want a lot more secure future, which she will not have with me or a child. Why would she want a child with me, I mean? I myself am a child.

I dragged Lila over to our group's table. Will she leave me now? Well, she can. I mean, I'm simply a high school student who will graduate without a steady employment other than the inheritance money from my family. There's no reason for her to be with me. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the food hall door and what I assumed to be my girlfriend's musical laugh. I turned away from her. 

"Is he the new PE teacher?" Aaron wondered.

 "Damn, his biceps are obviously showing," Jacob commented.

 "He's hot," Lila said.

 "To say he's hot is an understatement," Tanya added. I noticed Aaron simply shrugging off Tanya's statement.

"Girls, he is a fucking food platter devour" said Jacob. 

We all glanced at him suspiciously, though I also looked at the other girls. "All of you," I said, motioning to the girls and Jacob. "You are happily committed to your relationship." I said. "Aaron, take care of your girl, and I could call Aiden and Steve to take care of both of you." 

"Sira, take care of your future wife first, who is giggling quietly and isn't even aware his hand is on her lap." said Lila, I furiously turned back to look at her thighs or his hand on her lap. 

Is it possible she didn't even notice his hands.

 Or am I overreacting?

The food hall door opened again, and the one and only Aiden and Steve appeared. They came in as Aiden went to greet Lydia and then strolled towards us. I just mumbled a small hey and said, "Handle your partner's each of you," pointing at both of them. 

They appeared puzzled. "Your girl and your guy. Are looking at the new instructor, something about him being hot, and Umm Jacob, what did you say—something about him being hot, oh yeah, a fucking food platter." Aiden and Steve just stared at their partners with arched brows and a hint of envy.

"Why don't you start calling me Hotstuff again, Sira?"said Aiden making direct eye contact with Lila.

 "What, no, don't call him Hotstuff Sira." Lila yelled, drawing everyone's attention to us, including Lydia and him.

 But I couldn't simply look at her. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't. 

"Sira, take care of your partner who is laughing and allowing him to flirt with her. And, by the way, is approaching us." said Jacob and started explaining Steve it was nothing to worry and something about they just joking which I din't pay attention because I couldn't focus at anything. 

 I can't just look at her right now because I'm afraid I'll burst or something. Actually, I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now. I rose up, frowned at everyone, and went to Aiden so that only he could hear him."We need to talk about them; please meet me in the parking lot".

And I left since I didn't have any classes. I passed Lydia as I walked out the dining hall entrance, who was beaming at me and attempting to grasp my arm to stop me for a conversation, but when I looked behind her, I saw the filthy Olso dude immediately behind her. Something snapped, and I walked passed her without looking at her. 

It did hurt, though, that I am neglecting her for such a little cause. 

But is it a minor reason?