Chapter 45

I groaned again, opening my eyes to hear a loud noise coming from the other side of the door. Why is he doing this? What exactly did I do? The door opened, and there he stood with his boys, among whom was Burke, who was at school, and another who looked similar but was not.

"Ahh I see our sleeping beauty is awake." I heard him say.

 "What the fuck do you want Richard" I spat angrily at him. 

"Ouch, now that is not how you greet your kidnapper now do you." I heard his dogs chuckle. 

"What are you going to do now. Huh." I screamed at them.

 "Now now, baby doll don't be a mood spoiler and let us have some fun. Hmm"he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

 "FUCK YOU" I screamed at him. 

"Hahhahha, doll now that's what we are here for aren't we."he said with a smile on his face a creepy smile. 

 I began shaking in my chair. Shaking furiously in the hopes of causing enough friction to loosen the ropes and allow me to escape. But it was no use; Richard had me trapped by grabbing the chair's arms and leaning in close enough for me to smell the alcohol from his mouth. I turned away from him, keeping as much distance as possible. I felt his fingers brush up against my chin, forcing me to look at him.

 "Baby doll, why the fight huh, just 1 month and then you are good to go hmm." He roamed his fingers from my forehead to my chin and nearing my chest. "Look at you, hmmm. Your curves. Those lips." he said using his thumbs to part my lips.

 I started moving furiously but he got a hold of me and kept me in place. "Stop fucking moving, bitch." he grumbled under his breath at attacked my neck placing his sloppy wet kisses. No No No No. "Please stop, please. Help me someone please." I screamed. 

...............

Sira POV

We were all getting closer to the warehouse where she was being held. Everything was in order, and ambulances were already on the way in case anything went wrong. But I hope nothing bad happens to her. Taking small steps.

"Please stop, please. Help me someone please." A scream was heard. Scream from the heart. It wasn't anyone's scream. It had to be her. Lydia. I dashed towards the door, ignoring Aiden's call to wait for them. I walked into the warehouse panting heavily. I'm not sure why I'm nervous. I took a quick step towards the source of the noise. I heard it once more. 

"Please stop. Please I beg you " was the end of it. This was the final straw for me to act with my mind. I dashed towards the door, sensing movement behind me; I knew what was happening. Sarah, Aiden, and Diana are following me. I reached for the door and kicked it hard enough to break the lock and open the door. Anger. Anger?. Overwhelming. I couldn't breathe because I was frozen by the sight in front of me.

As if the time stopped for me I couldn't move. Mr Richard our PE teacher hands were on her breast and kissing her while she was tied to the chair blood oozing out of her forehead and stomache. Everything happened in seconds Aiden, Diana and Redhead cuffing both Mr Richard and the brother's Burke and Clarke. Sarah kneeling in front of Lydia untying her. 

I felt Diana call out my name."Sira, Sira, go help Lydia," she said as she escorted Burke out of the room. I dashed towards Lydia to assist her in standing, but she couldn't.

 "Sira sira, I can't stand, AHHH," she screamed as she sat down on the chair, her hand on her stomach. 

I knelt in front of Lydia, Sarah was standing beside me. Lydia's cheeks were cupped in my palms as I forced her to look at me. "Lydia, you are still alive. You are secure. Outside, our people are waiting for us. So, Miss Grey, don't give up and say you can't do it. When I am standing right in front of you. Understood." I said, and she confirmed by shaking her head.

"And finally, could I please see a smile on this beautiful face so that I can get some energy to help you out?" I said with a pouty expression. Sarah and Lydia laughed as they looked at me.

"See, that's the smile, gosh." I stood, bending slightly to pick up Lydia in a bridal fashion. "All right, ladies, let's go." I said as I began to walk out of the room toward the door. I felt nice everything was in place after a long time.

 She is free.

Everything is back to normal now. But it was too early to say anything. I felt medics encircling Sarah and me. When I noticed Lydia's eyes were closed, everything happened in a flash. Her body was numb. I stood motionless as they took Lydia away from me.

Again she is not with me.