Chapter Thirty One

The two boys sat in Harry’s living room. The room was dark; the only light entering the room was the light that shone through the curtains from the orange streetlights outside. The only noise was the sound of the now calm breathing that was coming from the two boys. Zayn was sat within the strong arms of Harry Styles, Harry’s hands wrapped around the younger boys’ waist lovingly, his fingertips slowly grazing the soft skin underneath the navy T-shirt that was clung around Zayn’s body. Zayn moved his face slightly, as he realised what had just happened.

Harry had just sucked him off, and it had felt amazing. Sure, it wasn’t the first time that he’d been sucked off before, but when Harry had done it, it was different. When Zayn and Alex had sex, there was a power struggle. Each of them were so dominant in personality, that when it came to sex, they both tried to be as dominant as each other, but Alex always won. Alex always came first, or Zayn wouldn’t get paid. But being submissive always pissed him off, and left him angry and unsatisfied. It wasn’t like that with Harry. Even though it had just been a simple blowjob, this was different. Even though Harry was controlling what was going on, because of how vulnerable Zayn had been at that moment, but even though Harry was being dominant, Zayn still had full control. He loved that.

“You’re perfect.” Zayn whispered to Harry, turning his head and feeling how their cheeks grazed together. Harry looked deep into Zayn’s eyes, and Zayn loved how those emerald pools sparkled.

“No, you’re perfect.” Harry whispered, leaning his face forwards and pressing their lips together, in a long, meaningful kiss. Zayn relaxed into the warm feeling of Harry’s torso and arms when the kiss broke off, and both boys stared at each other lovingly.

“Zayn, I’m going to protect you. I won’t let those boys use those photos of you.” Harry whispered, before he tightened his grip around Zayn. Zayn’s eyes flew wide as he traced his mind back to what had happened. He couldn’t believe that he had said those things to Harry. He’d told him so much, but thankfully, in his pleasured trance, he hadn’t used any detail about anything. Thank goodness for that, he thought to himself.

“Harry, you can’t say anything. I don’t want to you take any of what I just told you serious, I…I made it up.” Zayn spat out nervously. Why was he so stupid? He opened his big fucking mouth, and now Harry, his teacher, was going to make a huge fuss out of it all.

“Zayn, you didn’t make it up.” Harry told him, with a smile.

“I did!” Zayn protested, fully well knowing that he sounded like a child. Harry rolled his eyes and pulled the boy even closer to him.

“Zayn, you’re panicking.” Harry told him softly, and Zayn pulled himself up, immediately regretting his decision when he couldn’t feel Harry’s warm body against him.

“Of course I am, you’re my teacher! You’re going to make this whole situation even worse!” Zayn burst out, wondering what was going to happen. All the teachers would know about Alex and what trouble he gets into, Alex would get in a hell of a lot of trouble, and if Alex was going to get into trouble, then he’d make it his mission for Zayn to be dead meat. Harry leaned forward and wrapped his hands around Zayn’s waist again, but as Zayn looked at his face, Harry looked troubled.

“I…” Harry started, looking like he was struggling with his sentence, before he looked down, resting his forehead on Zayn’s shoulder so all Zayn could see was the fluffy head of brown curls.

“See, you are going to tell people! I wish I’d never told you!” Zayn protested once more, scrambling from Harry’s arms and making his way across to the other side of the room, before looking back at Harry. Harry quickly looked up, reaching out for Zayn.