Chapter Thirty Two

A/n: So much drama in the last few chapters, think we needed some good old Niam fluff!:) Enjoy x

Niall Horan was in his bedroom, legs crossed as he sat in the warm duvet on his bed. It was noon, and he’d only been up for a while, but the dream that he had just had when he had been asleep had shocked him. He’d had a dream that he was with Liam and Zayn, and they were all hanging out, like they normally would, when it had happened. Zayn had put his arm around Niall, but Liam frowned, pulled Zayn off him and pushed him onto the floor, before grabbing hold of Niall in a huge bear hug, whispering over and over again,

“You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine.”

Since that dream, everytime Niall thought about it, which was constantly, and everytime he thought about Liam, he got a strange feeling in his gut. He’d never felt like this before, even when he had fancied Zayn, he’d never felt this…He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He couldn’t even think straight! What was going on with him? The only thing he did know, was that he really wanted to see Liam all of a sudden. That’s why he was sat in his bed, looking at his mobile phone on his nightstand. He was biting his finger nails in deep thought. Should he invite Liam over? What would they do? Would Liam get bored? What if Liam didn’t even want to come over? Why was Niall so bothered about what Liam would think of him all of a sudden?! Niall rolled his eyes at his behaviour, before reaching for the phone and dialling Liam’s number. He listened to it dial, and his stomach churned. What if Liam didn’t answer? Oh God Niall, cut it out!

“Nialler?” Liam answered cheerfully, and for some reason Niall choked.

“Ni? Niall?” Liam asked again down the phone, as Niall got over his choking fit.

“Hey, hey! Sorry about that…don’t know what came over me.” Niall replied with a slight laugh, even though he was scowling at himself in the mirror, mentally telling himself to cut it out, once more.

“It’s cool…” Liam replied down the phone, and Niall smiled at the sound of his voice. He could imagine Liam sat playing his video games; his ruffled up hair all messy on this Saturday morning. He’d be wearing baggy old jogging bottoms, but with a white tee and a plaid shirt. How his biceps filled out his shirtsleeves…Niall shook his head again.

“What the hell is going on?” Niall yelled suddenly, before realising he’d said it out loud, and dropped his head into his lap in frustration.

“Erm…you called me, I picked up, you choked, I laughed, you yelled, I’m still laughing…” Liam replied down the phone, chuckling away, which only made Niall laugh.

“I have no idea what I am going on about. And how dare you laugh while I choke!” Niall laughed down the phone, and Liam laughed as well.

“Come at me, bro!” Liam laughed down the phone, and soon enough the two boys were throwing banter at each other, laughing loudly as they did so. Halfway through Liam’s Kermit the Frog impression, Niall heard as his older brother banged on the wall with his fist, yelling to him to shut up from the other room.

“That’s my brother, telling me to shut up…AGAIN.” Niall yelled purposely loudly, receiving another loud bang on the wall. Greg was a great brother, just not when he had a hangover from being out all night.      

“Why don’t you come around mine? Bring a few of your Xbox games and a sleeping bag? My parents have gone out for the weekend, and my sisters have gone off on some shopping trip, I’m all aloney on my owney!” Liam laughed down the phone, and Niall felt himself die inside. He swore on his life that that was the cutest thing that he had ever heard in his life.

“I’ll be there soon!” Niall eagerly agreed, jumping off his bed and launching for his wardrobe. Liam cheered in excitement, before both boys said goodbye.