Chapter Sixty Three

Harry Styles’ green eyes trailed along the last sentence on the word document, before he let out a slight laugh. A laugh of happiness, relief, and pride. When he had started this at two o’clock in the morning almost three months ago, he had never expected it to come this far…or far at all, for that matter. But it had, and the proof of that was now in front of him. The wide smile on his face never faded once, and it hadn’t gone unnoticed.

“Harry, what are you smiling about?” The voice of Waliyha came, as she walked over to where Harry was lounged on the sofa with his Macbook in front of him. Harry shook his head a little and saw the young girl smiling at him curiously as she pulled her coat from around her.

“Oh, I didn’t know that you guys had gotten back home, how was the grave?” Harry asked with a soft smile. All morning, Zayn had taken the two girls to the grave of their Mother. Zayn never liked to go, but he wanted to take the girls to see the grave and lay flowers out for her. Zayn may not have liked going, but he knew it would be best for the girls if they went. That’s where they had been all morning, while Harry had been at home working, and baby Aliyah was upstairs in her crib having her normal eleven o’clock nap. Waliyha shrugged and nodded a little, still tugging off the coat that Zayn had wrapped around her shoulders.

“It was okay…it’s starting to be more easy now…and I understand more.” Waliyha replied with a small smile, and Harry smiled at her and put one of his arms out to gesture for her to come and snuggle with him on the sofa, which she did with pleasure. Her small body rested in the crook of his arm, like a baby. Harry was softly rubbing circles into her back as she looked up at him with those brown eyes of hers. She was so wise for her years, whether that was a good or bad thing though Harry could not decide.

“That’s good. I know it’s hard to understand, but you have to be patient with these sort of things, and never bottle anything up. You’ve always got me and Zayn to talk you, babe.” Harry told her softly before sending her a soft smile.

“I know, Hazza, thank you.” She whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek before looking at his laptop screen.

“What have you been doing then?” Waliyha asked, as the sounds of Zayn trying to wrestle Safaa out of her shoes echoed through the walls, making both Harry and Waliyha laugh a little.

“Well, I’ve been writing. Here, why don’t you click save for me?” Harry asked, and Waliyha put her hand onto the laptop and moved the little arrow so that the document saved. Harry smiled to himself. All of his work was now saved onto his laptop, complete.

“What have you been writing? Looks like a lot…” She asked, as she started to scroll through page after page after page. Harry chuckled a little.

“It’s a story. Well, it’s our story. It’s the story from the minute I met Zayn up to now.” Harry chuckled, before he felt another little body jump onto his legs. He looked up to see Safaa sat on his legs with a wide smile, and Zayn was stood by the door with both girls’ coats in his hands.

“So that’s what you’ve been doing?” Zayn asked, a cheeky smile on his face and one of his eyebrows raised in curiosity. For some reason, Harry felt himself blush a little.

“Yeah.” He replied quietly, and saw how Zayn gave him a wink before telling the girls to come and get some lunch.

Both girls clambered off from Harry and ran after Zayn, shouting demands for ham sandwiches. Harry chuckled and looked once more at his finished novel before saving it once more, to make sure it was well and truly saved, before closing the laptop lid and placing the Macbook onto the coffee table before he lazily plodded to the kitchen. Both girls were already sat at the dining table, chatting on about some TV show or another. Harry ruffled up Safaa’s hair as he walked past before he walked over to Zayn and slipped his arms around his waist and placed a soft kiss onto Zayn’s cheek before going over to the fridge to take out a bottle for Aliyah’s next feed.