Graduation Day - [An Irresistible Ending] - 2M

Well, I wanted to start off by saying that I never thought I'd see the day when my little Zarry fanfiction hit One Million Reads, but to reach Two Million Reads is simply incredible. I can't thank you enough, you all do so much, all the constant support, love and excitement about not just this fic but all of my writing. A huge thank you, I really can't make you understand how much I love you all so much for providing me with this chance to interact with you and make you happy. It's all I've ever wanted. 

I don't want to babble on for too much, because I know that no one wants to read this, ha! But, this is just a thank you. A late thank you, anyway. I had to do something to celebrate two million and so I thought of this. I know that I said I'd never really add anything to Irresistible, but I think I'd hate myself if I didn't leave this one last little piece. 

So, with special appearances from so very beautiful and important people, the people that deserve twice my reads everyday of their lives. I couldn't squeeze everyone in, but you have to know that I love you all so much. Silent and loud readers, wattpad friends and family, you're all so important to me and I love you all incredibly much. 

So, I give you the final piece of Irresistible, in honour of you lovely lot.

And yes, I'm sobbing too. Enjoy, love always. x

Two Million – Two Years On

“Tottie Stylik.” The booming voice called from the podium at the front of the stage, before another graduate stood up in her graduation clothes to go and collect her awards. Like the graduates that accepted their own awards before her, she smiled and shook the professor’s hand before going back to her own seat across the stage joining the hundreds of students that were all gathered on this amazing day to celebrate all of the efforts that they had put into the last few years of their degree.

Behind the rows and rows of proud students that were all sat together waiting for their time to go up in their graduation gowns and collect their awards, were the many proud friends and families that had watched their loved ones work so hard for this day. Among those families and loved ones, Harry Styles sat with an excited smile on his face, his lanky body stuck in a slightly tailored suit that he hadn’t worn for a while. The shortness of the light grey sleeves showed, yet didn’t matter. He was having too much fun letting his green eyes scan through the back of the students heads as he tried to find Zayn’s own. Of course, he may as well have been finding a needle in a haystack.

It had been two years since Zayn had received his scholarship and began the road of being a university student. Harry smiled as he thought of all of the times when he’d wake up in an empty bed, his hardworking boyfriend ploughing through his sketchbooks at two o’clock in the morning, his work space covered in the remains of many rubber removals. Harry had never seen the boy work so hard towards schoolwork before, but hadn’t expected anything less from his boyfriend. Over the last few years he had watched his boyfriend blossom into the amazing artist he truly was, and as an unexpected plus, Harry had quite enjoyed seeing his boyfriend coming home and stripping from his paint covered clothes.

He was the proudest boyfriend ever, but he was getting way too impatient waiting to hear his boyfriend’s name called out so that he could watch his boyfriend get up on stage in his new suit. Unlike his own suit, Zayn’s was freshly purchased after Zayn had first commented that he had needed one for his graduation ceremony. It was jet black and a slim fit, and slipped around the boy as if it loved being as close to Zayn’s skin as Harry did. Once it had been paired with a white shirt and a thin, black tie, Harry had died twice before buying it for him.