Chapter Fifty Three

As Zayn Malik slowly plodded down the stairs of Harry Styles house, he couldn’t help but smile when he heard the sound of his sisters singing along with the TV. Zayn walked into the living room and immediately smiled. Safaa was stood up, looking up at the big TV as she tried to mimic the dance moves and the lyrics of the good old Christmas classics playing from it. Zayn chuckled as he leant against the doorframe and saw Harry sat on the sofa, watching Safaa with a wide smile while Waliyha sat on his lap, cuddled into his skinny torso as she sat on his Macbook. Harry looked up and saw Zayn stood there and gave a bright smile, and Zayn returned it. If his stomach hadn’t grumbled at that moment, he would have walked in and joined in with the little family Christmas.

“Microwave.” Harry mouthed over to Zayn, and Zayn immediately smiled in excitement. Harry had saved him some food again, which made him practically skip to the kitchen. Zayn absolutely loved Harry’s food. Zayn walked over to the microwave and let out a cheer of delight when he saw the three tacos stacked on a plate in there. He took it out excitedly, again, he absolutely loved Harry’s tacos, before he went to go and join everyone in the living room.

“Zayn, you lazy fart.” Safaa greeted him, and Zayn looked at her unimpressed. His sisters, he absolutely loved them but they had the attitude of a Kardashian. They were such divas already.

“Excuse me?” Zayn asked sternly, and she immediately ran up to him and crawled onto the arm of the armchair that he was sat on.

“Hi Zaynie! Why were you asleep so long?” Safaa asked again, and he quickly tickled her tiny ribs and sent her a grin.

“Because looking after you is hard work, that’s why.” Zayn told her, trying to hide the teasing smile on his face. She shrugged and climbed off the sofa once again and plonked on the carpet, her brown eyes looking back at the TV.

“We aren’t that much hard work, are we Harry?” Waliyha then piped up, looking up from his Macbook. In an effort to tease her, Harry let his head fall to one side and he closed his eyes.

“I’m not surprised he’s fall asleep if he’s had your big mouth talking to him all night.” Safaa burst out, which made Harry smirk and then burst out laughing, and Zayn hide to stop himself from laughing before he started to eat.

“You’re the one with the big gob, just because I’m Harry’s favourite, right Harry?” Waliyha smiled, looking up to him and fluttering her eyelashes. Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“I love you both as much as the other…and lots, at that, now I’m sure if you guys keep arguing then Santa won’t come…” Harry told them both with a wide smile, and Waliyha smiled widely in excitement, although Safaa dropped to the floor and rolled onto her tummy.

“Presents!” She yelled as if she was some sort of angry American footballer, which made Harry and Zayn burst out laughing again.

“You guys written your letters yet? You’ll have to go to bed in an hour or so, you better crack on with them.” Zayn told them, inbetween stuffing taco into his mouth.

Every Christmas Eve he would sit up with the girls and help them write letters to Santa, they would get so excited about Santa and Christmas, and it was the best part of the year for Zayn, because he loved seeing his sisters so happy and excited about something, it made him forget everything bad that went on around them and focus on just them. He also loved placing all of the presents under the tree once he made sure that they were both fast asleep, and their little faces when they’d wake him up in the morning at God knows what time and open their presents with him really was the best morning of the year. A smile grew on Zayn’s face when he realised that tomorrow morning they would be spending that morning with Harry.