chapter 1- ❝his return❞

TW/ eating disorder

TW/ eating disorder

                  𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 of the mirror I examine myself. Sometimes I like what I see and sometimes I don't. Today is one of the days where I don't. I can still hear the voice of the people who told me, "your too fat", "no one will ever want you", "eat a salad". I can still hear them in my head which has caused me not to eat for two days. I'm so hungry but it's not worth it because no one will want me. Maybe that's why he left.

I look at my long brown hair that reaches my butt. My brown eyes and my lips that aren't to big or to small. Then I look at my body. I am slim but I have some curves. My thighs are not big but they aren't small my stomach isn't flat. I have big breasts and my butt is pretty big. A lot of people wouldn't understand why I starve myself but I want a flat stomach and to be smaller or at least maintain my weight I have now so maybe someone will want me.

I leave all my thoughts when I hear the familiar voice of my dad. "Mija, we are having some guests for dinner please get dressed and come down," he says. I sigh and say, "Vale, estaré abajo pronto," (Okay, I'll be down soon). I quickly find a outfit and do my hair and makeup. When I'm done I put my blade in my waistband and make sure it's secure.

Her outfit:

(If you don't like it chose whatever you want

(If you don't like it chose whatever you want. <3)

Once I am done I do a once over in the mirror and I like the outfit. I put on my black strappy heals. I make my way downstairs and through the opening to the kitchen. Then I make my way into the dining room and halt in my step. The air feels like it's been knocked out of my lungs when I see him.

His brown fluffy hair is slightly messy on his head. His brown eyes and full lips and straight jawline. He looks so gorgeous sitting there. He's wearing a black button up and black jeans. The few top buttons are undone and his sleeves are rolled up. He looks so handsome until I remember how he left.

"Papá, ¿Por qué está aquí?," (Dad, what is he doing here). I ask glaring at him. Dad turns his head as he sees me here and he answers. "Val, please speak English when we have guest and he is here to discuss important information regarding the mafia."