chapter 9- ❝one room❞

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 from outside

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 from outside. I was annoyed with Emilio's attitude. It's to early in the morning to deal with his bullshit. I make my way to the living room because Emilio's dad said we have something important to talk about.

I make walk into the living room and sit next to Malia and Jaxon. I put my head on Malia's lap and put my feet on Jaxon. Of course Ivey and Alvaro are sitting together, her head resting in his shoulder. I see Emilio makes his way into the living room and stands by the doorway.

"While we wait for the Russians to come here we need to add more security and protection precautions here so we are going to be moving to one of my safe houses," he says while lighting another cigarette. Everyone nods i just stare at him.

"There are 4 room obviously one has to go to Valeria's dad to stay in while he gets better so he will need his own room. You guys can decide amongst yourself where you want to go," Emilio says before blowing out the smoke from his cigarette.

Malia and Ivey decide to go together and Jaxon and Alvaro go together. When they decide that they all have smirks on their faces knowing that it leaves me and Emilio together. I roll my eyes at them and close my eyes while laying in Malia's lap.

I didn't realize I fell asleep til I wake up and I'm no longer on her lap. I see everyone has gone to pack stuff. I walk up to my room with Jagger trailing behind me. I go into my room and pack all the stuff I will need. Some clothes, hygiene stuff and some shoes. I have some toys for Jagger in here so I quickly pack those and leave my bags by the door. I get changed out of my pajamas.

Her outfit:

I walk down stairs and see everyone there I wait for them to finish packing their stuff and then we all grab our stuff and load it into the cars

I walk down stairs and see everyone there I wait for them to finish packing their stuff and then we all grab our stuff and load it into the cars. I sit in the car with all of them and Jagger is laying in my lap the whole time. He's a little to big so his butt is hanging off but he's okay.

We drive all the way to the safe house and park the car in the driveway. Everyone exits the car while I take my time and get out with Jagger next to me. I grab my bags and take them to the living room. I'm just gonna wait to let them pick their rooms and take whatever is left.