chapter 26- ❝it's time❞

W/ mature content ;) and gore

                  𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 Malia yesterday I feel so much better. Today Emilio and I are going to pick up some guns from a ware house because we got tipped off that Russians are coming today or tomorrow.

I quickly get out of bed before taking a shower. I quickly do my morning routine and brush my hair that stops at my ass. I put on light makeup because I don't need impress anyone, Emilio's already seen me without makeup and he likes me with and without it. I get dressed after picking out my outfit.

Her outfit:

The outfit is very cute and it's easy access if you know what I mean

The outfit is very cute and it's easy access if you know what I mean. I walk into Emilio's room and see that he is sitting on the bed on his phone. I decide I want to tease him about it. I make my way standing in front of him.

"Are you texting your side bitch right now?," I ask him and he looks up at me. "Yeah, since it's Tuesday I am just hitting up my Tuesday girl for a quickie," he says while looking at me amused. I just stare at him a little mad that he would joke about that.

"I'm kidding baby, you can go through my phone if you don't believe me," he says as he hands me his phone unlocked. I take it from him and put it in my pocket. "You won't be needing that when I'm around," I say to him. "For future reference, what is your password?," I question him.

"031907," he says before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers as we walk out. "What does it stand for?, like is there a meaning?," I ask him. "Yeah, it is the day that I found you in the hallway crying, the day we met," he says and if hearts could melt mine would be in a puddle on the floor.

We make our way into the car and I sit in the passenger seat as he drives. He opens the door for me like he should. I get in and we drive for a while. I focused on the window before I feel his hand land on my thigh. My breath halts in my throat. He slowly moves his hand up to my upper thigh.

He keeps his hand really high and I feel myself grow wetter in need for him. He moves his hand further inbetween my thighs and my breathing picks up. "Please," I say and he looks at me with a smirk.