chapter 27- ❝battle❞

^^ this song is good I love Miguel and I listened to it while writing this so listen and read if you want!

𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 can feel when the Russian bastard grabs my hair. I'm a tender headed girl what can I say. This just sparks my rage even more. He pulls me by my hair and puts a knife to my throat. That was smooth I will give it to the fucker.

I quickly rear my elbow back before slamming it into his face. He loses balance and falls on the floor dropping his knife. He falls right next to my feet onto his back. I quickly pick up my boot clad foot before slamming it hard into his face. He coughs up blood before I grab the knife.

I stab his throat and watch him bleed out. I quickly turn to run back to the button I hear Leo screaming. I turn and see Blaise and a few other guys dragging him out. I go to run after him but someone grabs my arms and legs.

"NO, LEO," I yell as tears start to burn in my eyes. I struggle in their hold as I watch them take Emilio as he tried to fight them. "I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU," he yells and I freeze I got to say it back but Before I could they drag him to the door Blaise grabs his gun and knocks Leo out before dragging him out.

I keep struggling in their gold as tears stream down my face. Sad tears turn into anger. I quickly move my arms and legs before getting out of their hold. "I like them feisty," the gross ass man says before trying to lunge at me. I move to the side and he runs into the wall.

I quickly move over to him before delivering blow after blow to him releasing all my anger out on him. I didn't realize he was dead before a gunshot snaps me out of my trance. I look to my side and see Emilio with blood seeping from his stomach and mouth.

"NO, PLEASE DONT DIE," Ivey yells as she rushes over to Alvaro to put pressure on his stomach. I take that as my chance to run and press the button. I quickly move from the dead guy and run as fast as I can I press the button and seconds after someone tackles me to the ground.

The weight is so much lighter letting me know that it is a girl. She quickly straddles me before holding her hands to my throat choking me. "Your the new whore that Emilio fucks now aren't you?," she questions. "I wouldn't say whore because he's been in love with me since he was a kid," I choke out.

"Yeah sounds like such a sweet fairytale. I mean I would be stuck on him to because I know from personal experience that the dick was real good," she says and I know she's lying because he was scared to get close to anyone after Scarlett so her attempts to get under my skin is laughable.

"That's actually laughable since his type are brunette woman and your look blonde so he wouldn't even look in your direction and your a Russian he despises them so he wouldn't stoop that low," I grunt out before using my legs to flip us over.

I straddle her waist before I start punching her face. I hear her jaw snap and that tells me that I broke it. While she's dazed I decide to give her the same treatment as she did me and start to choke her out. This time she can't fight back so I'm quick to kill her.