bonus chapter 1

My fave song ^^frank ocean >>>>

My fave song ^^
frank ocean >>>>

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗬𝗦 birthday so everyone is getting ready to celebrate for her. Currently I am in the bedroom as Val gets 10 year old Emiliano ready and I get 4 year old Raina ready. Raina is 100% a daddy's girl. She barely talks because she's extremely shy and she loves to cling to me all the time.

She does go with Val some times but she never wants to play with Emiliano unless I am there. It's so cute and I am extremely grateful. "Daddy, Pink," Raina says and I immediately know that she wants to wear pink. I go out of the room and to her closet.

As I'm walking I hear little footsteps behind me and see that Raina has run after me. I look down to her and she makes grabby hands for me. I pick her up and rest her on my hip as I look in her closet for a pink dress for her to wear. She rests her head on my shoulder as I find a little pink dress for her.

I go back into my room to see Val has got Emiliano ready and herself ready. She looks fine as always. Me and Emiliano are both wearing jeans and a shirt. Raina is wearing a small pink dress with gold polka dots and Val is wearing a black button up open halfway tucked into a black skirt.

The unholy thoughts I'm think of her...

I set Raina on the floor to get her dressed. Her bottom lip starts to wobble because I'm not holding her. I quickly move her around and get her dressed as she cries the whole time. I feel bad for making her cry but I can't hold her when she's getting dressed.

When I finish getting her dressed I pick her back up and put her over my shoulder so her head is rested on my shoulder and her arms are wrapped around my neck. Her cries turn into sniffles before she relaxes. Val comes in from the bathroom and look at me.

"Why was she crying?," she asks me and I walk over to her and peck her lips. "I put her down," I say to her and she starts to laugh so hard. "She's such a daddy's girl. Emiliano was never like that," she says to me and I laugh.

"I think she's asleep right now," I say to Val and she nods. "Nuh uh," she says and I laugh. "Daddy I am not sleep," she says again as she lifts her head up. "I believe you ladybug," I say to her and she smiles before laying her head back down.

I roll my eyes and shake my head at her because she's so dramatic. But I wouldn't change this life for the world. I'm eternally grateful for my beautiful wife and the three amazing kids she has given me even if we couldn't meet our first one.

I kiss Valeria on the side of the head because I'm obsessed with her. Then I go downstairs to see the party that's going on. When I make it down stairs Alvaro's daughter Mila crashes into my legs. She is the a few months older then Raina and is very loud.

Ivey is currently pregnant again. She is 7 months pregnant with a boy this time. My brother is over the moon he's always wanted a boy and I'm happy for them. Soon Ivey and Alvaro walk into the room. "Happy birthday Ivey," I say to her and she smiles and walks up to me.