chapter 35- ❝parents❞

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 two weeks since finding out the gender of our baby boy

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 two weeks since finding out the gender of our baby boy. I am 20 weeks pregnant which equals five months. Today we are going to tell Leo and I's parents at dinner. We haven't seen them much since they live on their own houses and when I do see them I can hide my bump easily.

I also avoid hugs so they can't feel the bump through the clothes which is very difficult. Today I'm just gonna wear what I want and not hide my beautiful baby bump. I'm trying to pick a outfit but it's very hard when my baby boy keeps kicking me.

"Come on, can you give your mama a break to get dressed," I speak to my stomach as I turn my hands up and done my stomach. He slowly calms down so I can pick something.

Her outfit:

(Choose what you want!)

I decide on something relatively stretchy and loose so that they can accommodate to my baby. In this outfit you can definitely tell I am pregnant but that's the whole point. I walk downstairs to see everyone setting up the table as the parents have yet to come.

I quickly find Emilio in the kitchen talking to a chef and I walk into the kitchen and go up to him before grabbing his had. He looks to be before spinning me in front of him so my back is to his front and his arms are wrapped around me.

Naturally one hand stay on my upper body and the other hand wonders to my stomach. Right when Leo touched my stomach, baby boy decided to kick me. The chefs have quickly gone so it's just us in the kitchen.

"He loves his dad, he kicks the most when you are around," I say to him and I hear him laughing before he starts to mess with the baby. He likes areas on my stomach and waits for the baby to kick that spot and he does.

I can't even believe I'm really having a baby it's so crazy to me. I was sure it was a girl but it turns out to be a boy and I'm so grateful. "You know, I have a name for him that I am gonna say when I give birth and if you agree that's gonna be his name," I say to him and he nods his head.

"I wouldn't even know how to help you in birth besides just being there for you which I most definitely will be," he says to me and I smile slightly. "Just support and comfort me because it's gonna hurt really bad," I say to him and he nods as he kisses my cheek.