chapter 6- ❝hold me❞

𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

                  𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘. Silence was all that could be heard around the house. After hearing the scream everyone rushed to the front door. By the front door there was so much blood and a body face down on the floor. I quickly realized who it was.

The only person in life that loves me, sticks by me unconditionally, made sure I was taken care of and happy ever since I was born. The only person I trust with my life who has never betrayed me or belittled me in any way. My dad.

I quickly rush to him and kneel down and roll him over. There is one bullet hole in his stomach. "Papá, no," i cry. I feel multiple tears run down my face as I apply pressure to his wound. I look up and see all my friends standing in shock while Mr. Sorrentino walks up to me and try's to pick up my dad off the floor.

"No don't take him, he needs help, please don't take him from me," a sob rips through me as I mutter those words. "Sweetheart we have to get him to medical so he can have a chance at survival," he says. I nod my head and let them take him and continue to sit in the floor crying into my hands.

I feel someone behind me. "Baby, please get up we have to clean up in here and go see if your dad will be okay," Emilio says from behind me. I shake my head no rapidly and stay where I am. He sighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck while I nuzzle my face into his neck.

He takes me into the living room where we are going to wait for some news on my dad to see if he is okay. He goes to put me on the coach but I tighten my grip on him. "You can't stand up the whole time you need to sit," Emilio whispers into my ear.

"I know, please just hold me. Like old times," I say to him. I hear him sigh and nod. He sits onto the couch and I straddle him and keep my grip on while nuzzling my face further into his neck. "You cant get any closer then this, Val," he whispers with a chuckle.

"I cant lose him hes all I have left. What's it he doesn't survive i can't to this without him," I say while tears drip down my face onto him. He turns his head and wipes my tears off my face. "He will be okay just have some faith he's a strong guy. He'll be okay," he says and kisses my forehead while tightening his arms around my waist. Butterflies erupt into my stomach.

Just like old times.

I hear him talking to the others who are sitting in the couch. "I'm sure he will be okay it looks like a sniper hit him when he walked into the doorway," Jaxon says. I just stay silent because I have nothing else to say. My neck starts to hurt so I switch sides and lay my head on his left shoulder.

After a while I feel myself drifting off to sleep but before I could do that I hear someone enter the living room. "We removed the bullet but he's going to need to stay in a medically endured coma for a few weeks. But the good news is he should be okay," the doctor says.

"Can I go see him?," I ask with tears brimming my eyes. He nods his head and tells me to follow him which I do. I go with him into the room their keeping my dad in.