chapter 37- ❝forty five❞

17 weeks later

17 weeks later...

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 17 weeks. I am now about 37 weeks pregnant and I want this baby out of me now. I'm constantly uncomfortable and in pain. The baby has like no room left in here so he keeps kicking me and moving around to get comfortable and it's even painful for me.

Let's not get started on the Braxton hicks. It hurts so bad and I cannot take it. How am I supposed to push this little guy out of me if I can't even handle pain right now. So, right now I'm currently laying in my bed mad at Leo for getting me pregnant.

He is currently in the living room cooking me food I asked him to make. I asked him to make me some lasagna and he happily obliged. It's been a half an hour since he left and I'm mad about that too.

Not long after he comes in with a slice of it on a plate for me. I sit up and take the plate from him and ignore him. "Are you okay?," he asks me and I nod my head dismissively. I take a bite of my food and when I tell you this man can cook I am not over exaggerating.

"What did I do?," he ask looking worried and I would feel and if I want mad at him and very pregnant with his spawn. "Nothing," I grumble as I continue to eat my lasagna. He sit on the bed next to me and I just continue to eat my food.

"Whatever I did wrong can we talk about it instead of you ignoring me?," he asks me and I just continue to eat like the bitch I am. "Why is your pull out game so weak like what the fuck," I say angrily and he just stares at me.

"I don't know I thought you wanted a baby with me, don't you?," he asks and he looks hurt. I just ignore his comment. I finish my lasagna and go downstairs to put it into the sink. When I am going to walk back upstairs I hear the doorbell ring. I quickly walk over and open the door to see a man holding flowers.

The flowers:

(A/N: Pretend their not in the car lmfao)

I take them from him and shut and lock the door before going back and setting them on the table. I see their is a letter and I quickly pick it up and see these are from Emilio before I unfold the paper to read the note.