chapter 19- ❝i love you❞

AN/ I'm so sorry i sobbed writing this

AN/ I'm so sorry i sobbed writing this. This songs fits so here read and listen if you want.

                  𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 into my closet deciding something to wear to the club I find the perfect dress to wear. Me and Malia and Ivey were all gonna go to the clubs but Ivey decided to stay home because her and Alvaro are gonna watch a movie.

Like what the fuck happened to girl time she's to whipped for this life. Recently me and Malia have been getting along really well and me and Ivey and her are all like best friends. A trio. She's super funny, humble, super kind and supportive. She helps me eat when I struggle and we always watch a movie and cuddle at night with Ivey if she decides to join.

Her dress:

(Choose whatever you want <33)

I walk downstairs to go to malias room and see her wearing a black tank top bodysuit and a black leather skirt. "Bitch you look so hot," I say to her and she startles and turns to me. I blush makes it's way into her face. "Not as good as you, I swear your the prettiest girl I've ever seen," she says before running to hug me.

Malia is very affectionate and I love it. "Are you ready?," I ask her and she nods before grabbing her purse. "I grabbed a granola bar for you incase you get hungry and I'll help you eat it if you want," she says before walking out the door.

I follow after her we go outside and get into the car. "Thank you for always being here for me, I love you so much now we are going to have so much fun tonight and get drunk off our asses," I say and smile at her.

"I love you too and I'm going straight to the hard stuff," Malia says with a smile. "Did you want to eat the granola bar I brought you, I can help you if you'd like," she says with the sweetest smile. This girl has me wrapped around her finger.

"Sure," I say. She takes it out and breaks off small pieces for me to eat. I take them and eat the whole thing just for her. "I'm so proud of you for getting help even if you didn't want to, your a really sweet girl you deserve to live life to the fullest," she says with a small smile on her face.