chapter 21- ❝funeral❞

𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 hospital bed I can't help but think about my bestfriend Ivey who is coming to see me today

𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗦𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 hospital bed I can't help but think about my bestfriend Ivey who is coming to see me today. I can't help but he upset that she always would ditch Malia and I for Alvaro these past few days. Like get that dick or whatever but you don't need to leave your friends for that.

Now she can't really ditch Malia and I because it's just me now so that's a great way to start my day! I really appreciate Emilio recently because he's been here to comfort me but I'm still wanting to know why he keeps pulling away from me when I wasn't the one who left in the first place.

I'm interrupted out of my thought by the sound of the door clicking open. I look up and see Ivey walk in with a sympathetic smile on her face. I just stare at her. I am a but upset with her for shutting Malia and I out for a while.

She walks over to my bed and sits in the chair next to my bed. "I'm sorry, I know I haven't been here for you both a lot like I wanted to be," she says sadly before continuing. "I didn't want to be distant but the days I was I saw you and Malia you guys were really close you looked like such good bestfriends," she says.

"You even called her your best friend on multiple occasions and that really hurt. I became distant because I thought you guys didn't need me anymore because you had eachother. So I just let you guys do you and didn't want to interfere with that," she says while tears fall from her eyes.

My heart twists painfully at that. "I'll always need you Ivey we've been friends for so long I'm not just going to leave you like that. I called her my bestfriend but doesn't mean you weren't also my bestfriend too I loved you both," I say to her and she just looks down to her lap.

"Ivey, I know at time I have left you out and made it seem like I only want Malia as a friend but that's not true I still love and need you I just thought you were busy so I didn't want to bother you," I say knowing it's true because these past few days before the club I have been hanging out with Malia a lot and I would see the way Ivey would look at me.

She looked at me like she wanted me to come to her and ask her to hang out but I never did so she would go to Alvaro sadly. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a sniffle coming from Ivey as she had her head turned over towards the window behind her to hide her face.

"Why did it take you so long to come visit me in here," I ask her she gets startled and turns to me. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying and she looks so tired there isn't any happiness or life in those eyes and that breaks my heart.

"Um, I thought you would be mad at me for not going to the club because then I would have been taken with you guys and it could have been me instead of Malia. I thought you would be mad at me and wish it was me instead of Malia because I haven't been here for you for many days," she says.

I stare at her in shock. Did she really think I hate her that much to wish that she died. I don't know how it ever got that bad for her to think things like that and be scared to come and visit me. Yeah, for a few weeks has she been hanging out with Alvaro more than me but I would never think that about her.